18 September 2007

Hangar 18: Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football - Week 2

Week two of Hangar 18: the Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football League is now behind us. What is Hangar 18? Well, this fantasy football league pits six bloggers (My Old Kentucky Blog, Gorilla Vs. Bear, Ear Farm, ninebullets, Indie Interviews, and I Guess I’m Floating) against six musicians (Tapes N Tapes, Vicious Vicious, Margot & The Nuclear So & So’s, The Muggabears, Arizona, and Mancino) in a battle to decide who amongst the twelve of us will reign supreme as the Indie Rock CHAMPION of Fantasy Football. You can find out more about the league HERE. Below are the results from this past week, the current standings, my team's roster, and a couple of theme songs.

Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Current Standings:

    1. Arizona (2-0)
    2. Indie Interviews (2-0)
    3. The Muggabears (1-0-1)
    4. I Guess I'm Floating (1-1)
    5. Tapes 'n Tapes (Josh) (1-1)
    6. My Old Kentucky Blog (1-1)
    7. Ear Farm (1-1)
    8. ninebullets (1-1)
    9. Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (1-1)
    10. Tapes 'n Tapes/Vicious Vicious (Erik) (0-1-1)
    11. Gorilla vs. Bear (0-2)
    12. Mancino (0-2)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Two Results:
    My Old Kentucky Blog (117) defeated Ear Farm (101)
    I Guess I'm Floating (142) defeated Mancino (78)
    Arizona (118) defeated Gorilla Vs. Bear (91)
    The Muggabears (98) tied Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (98)
    Indie Interviews (109) defeated Tapes N Tapes (Josh) (86)
    Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (88) defeated ninebullets (82)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Three Matchups:
    Gorilla vs. Bear (vs) Ear Farm
    My Old Kentucky Blog (vs) Mancino
    Arizona (vs) Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious
    The Muggabears (vs) Tapes N Tapes (Josh)
    Indie Interviews (vs) ninebullets
    I Guess I'm Floating (vs) Margot & The Nuclear So & So's
EAR FARM's (team name Mother Puncher) current roster:
QB: Jay Cutler (Den)
RB: Joseph Addai (Ind)
RB: Adrian Peterson (Min)
WR: Torry Holt (Stl)
WR: Javon Walker (Den)
WR: Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)
TE: Vernon Davis (SF)
D: Jacksonville
K: Neil Rackers (Ari)
BN: Thomas Jones (RB - NYJ)
BN: Benjamin Watson (TE - NE)
BN: Ronald Curry (WR - Oak)

"Hangar 18" by Megadeth
"Mother Puncher" by Mastodon