09 October 2007

Hangar 18: Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football - Week 5 Summary

Week five of Hangar 18: the Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football League saw one of the two winless teams finally win a game (yay for team Mancino), saw EAR FARM's team barely come out on top (luck is my middle name Mrs. Walsh), and saw Arizona's team score another victory to remain undefeated.

What is Hangar 18? Well, this fantasy football league pits six bloggers (My Old Kentucky Blog, Gorilla Vs. Bear, Ear Farm, ninebullets, Indie Interviews, and I Guess I’m Floating) against six musicians (Tapes N Tapes, Vicious Vicious, Margot & The Nuclear So & So’s, The Muggabears, Arizona, and Mancino) in a battle to decide who amongst the twelve of us will reign supreme as the Indie Rock CHAMPION of Fantasy Football. You can find out more about the league HERE. Below are the results from this past week, the current standings, my team's roster, and a couple of theme songs.

Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Current Standings:

    1. Arizona (5-0)
    2. My Old Kentucky Blog (4-1)
    3. Ear Farm (4-1)
    4. The Muggabears (3-1-1)
    5. Indie Interviews (3-2)
    6. ninebullets (3-2)
    7. Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (2-3)
    8. I Guess I'm Floating (2-3)
    9. Tapes 'n Tapes (Josh) (1-4)
    10. Gorilla vs. Bear (1-4)
    11. Mancino (1-4)
    12. Tapes 'n Tapes/Vicious Vicious (Erik) (0-4-1)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Five Results:
    Ear Farm (60) defeated Tapes N Tapes (Josh) (58)
    Mancino (72) defeated Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (68)
    My Old Kentucky Blog (94) defeated Gorilla Vs. Bear (59)
    Arizona (91) defeated ninebullets (68)
    The Muggabears (65) defeated Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (62)
    I Guess I'm Floating (71) defeated Indie Interviews (65)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Six Matchups:
    ninebullets (vs) Ear Farm
    Tapes N Tapes (Josh) (vs) Mancino
    Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (vs) My Old Kentucky Blog
    Arizona (vs) Margot & The Nuclear So & So's
    Gorilla Vs. Bear (vs) I Guess I'm Floating
    The Muggabears (vs) Indie Interviews
EAR FARM's (team name Mother Puncher) current roster:
QB: Matt Schaub (Hou)
RB: Joseph Addai (Ind)
RB: LenDale White (RB)
WR: Torry Holt (Stl)
WR: Dwayne Bowe (KC)
WR: Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)
TE: Jeremy Shockey (NYG)
D: Houston
K: Neil Rackers (Ari)
BN: Adrian Peterson (RB - Min)
BN: Jay Cutler (QB - Den)
BN: Javon Walker (WR - Den)

Listen:
"Hangar 18" by Megadeth
"Mother Puncher" by Mastodon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT! MANCINO won a game???

Autopsy IV said...

saw Arizona's team score another victory to remain undefeated.

I'm calling Shenanigans...all week, everywhere I went there was this dude video taping me. I'm thinking A-zona was stealing my signals.

SHE-NAN-I-GANS!

ps: how bout them little ol seminoles...

Nathaniel said...

bull shit! why didn't i know about this league? 2-3?

that's disgraceful. if i was in charge, pure.. total.. domination.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,