30 October 2007

Hangar 18: Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football - Week 8 Summary

Week eight of Hangar 18: the Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football League. Halfway through the NFL season, and one thing is obvious. My team likes to WIN. Below are the results from this past week, the current standings, my team's roster, and a couple of theme songs.

Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Current Standings:

    1. Arizona (7-1)
    2. My Old Kentucky Blog (6-2)
    3. Ear Farm (6-2)
    4. The Muggabears (4-3-1)
    5. Indie Interviews (4-4)
    6. ninebullets (4-4)
    7. Gorilla vs. Bear (4-4)
    8. Mancino (4-4)
    9. Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (4-4)
    10. I Guess I'm Floating (3-5)
    11. Tapes 'n Tapes (Josh) (1-7)
    12. Tapes 'n Tapes/Vicious Vicious (Erik) (0-7-1)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Eight Results:
    Ear Farm (88) defeated Indie Interviews (85)
    Mancino (134) defeated Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (61)
    ninebullets (65) defeated My Old Kentucky Blog (52)
    Gorilla Vs. Bear (73) defeated Tapes N Tapes (Josh) (54)
    I Guess I'm Floating (63) defeated Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (44)
    Arizona (75) defeated The Muggabears (56)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Nine Matchups:
    The Muggabears (vs) Ear Farm
    Indie Interviews (vs) Mancino
    Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (vs) My Old Kentucky Blog
    ninebullets (vs) Gorilla Vs. Bear
    Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (vs) Tapes N Tapes (Josh)
    Arizona (vs) I Guess I'm Floating
EAR FARM's (team name Mother Puncher) current roster:
QB: Derek Anderson (Cle)
RB: Joseph Addai (Ind)
RB: Adrian Peterson (Min)
WR: Torry Holt (Stl)
WR: Amani Toomer (NYG)
WR: Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)
TE: Jeremy Shockey (NYG)
D: Houston
K: Jeff Reed (Pit)
BN: Deion Branch (WR - Sea)
BN: Eric Johnson (TE - NO)
BN: Dwayne Bowe (WR - KC)

Listen:
"Hangar 18" by Megadeth
"Mother Puncher" by Mastodon

No comments: