01 January 2007

EAR FARM's Top 15 albums of 2006 (and more)

This is a re-post of EAR FARM's top albums list. Regular posting will resume tomorrow.

Last year, I posted EAR FARM's Top 15 albums of 2005 on December 1st and then returned at the end of the year to re-post the list with some comments and links to songs. This year I've decided to give you all of the goods at one time, dig? What you'll find below are my "top" 15 albums released in 2006. What does this mean? Favorites? Bests? Both, yes. These are the bests of my favorites. The most favorite-bests.

Click the title of the album to go buy it, click the artist's name to go to their site, click the (+) to read what some critics have to say, and click on the song name (songs no longer available here - sorry) to listen. As always, please feel free to comment, complain, leave your own "tops of '06" list, or tag the comments to this post with graffiti.

15. A New Dope by 7L & Esoteric (+) - listen: "Daisycutta"
The songs here are filled with influences both underground and old school while the beats and production are adventurous and interesting enough to whet the appetite of most rap fans. It's a solid album from first song to last with a refreshing lack of throwaway tracks (such as "skits" and the like) and a guest appearance by Kool Keith, but what really makes this album stand out for me are the clever lyrics and smart samples.

14. Rabbit Fur Coat by Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins (+) - listen: "The Big Guns"
This was the first album that I got in 2006 that made me think "hey, this just might show up on my year end list". Well here we are and here it is. Rabbit Fur Coat is a triumphant solo debut for Jenny Lewis and is easily one of the best country/folk records of the year. I really like every song on the album and "The Big Guns", "You Are What You Love", and "Rabbit Fur Coat" are three of my favorite songs of the year by any artist.

13. Let's Get Out Of This Country by Camera Obscura (+) - listen: "Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken"
This is the sound of Camera Obscura fully growing into themselves. The sound of a band looking back to '60s pop while constantly moving forward along the fine line between happy and melancholy. It's an album full of "I Will Survive"s for the quiet and cute book nerd set and it's an album you're going to have a hard time saying no to.

12. Show Your Bones by Yeah Yeah Yeahs (+) - listen: "Phenomena"
Great live shows tend to center my focus on a band, and/or an album, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs show I saw at Bowery in February did just that. I was blown away by the band (and mesmerized by Karen O) and spent much of the Spring listening to Show Your Bones. In my opinion, it's a better album than Fever To Tell and a fine portent of what lies ahead for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

11. Blood Mountain by Mastodon (+) - listen: "Colony Of Birchmen"
Was 2006 the year of metal? For me it was. I dusted off albums by Slayer, Metallica, and Sabbath and headbanged my way home from work to great new releases from Isis, Tool, and Ministry. However, if I had to pick just ONE metal album to put on this list...just one that's a bit better than all the others...it would easily be Blood Mountain. With this album Mastodon has restored my faith in new (not nu) metal bands continuing to release really excellent rockyourfuckingfaceoff music. If you ever wake up from your Beirut/Cat Power/Joanna Newsom coma, give this album a listen to remind yourself what it feels like to be alive. I dare you.

10. Jarvis by Jarvis Cocker (+) - listen: "Black Magic"
When I first listened to this album only two tracks really stood out. Now, the more I listen the more I can hear how brilliant the entire record is - it's almost like the proper follow-up to This Is Hardcore that we all had hoped We Love Life was going to be. Sure, there aren't any old school Pulp anthems for the posers to hang their hats on but there's more than enough on Jarvis to get the crowd gasping at Cocker's masterful control of all things musical.

9. Yellow House by Grizzly Bear (+) - listen: "On a Neck, on a Spit"
Grizzly Bear's album Yellow House is a master class in songwriting, production, and the creation of an album (rather than just a collection of songs). It's beautiful and near the top of my list of best headphone albums of the year.




8. Six Demon Bag by Man Man (+) - listen: "Van Helsing Boombox"
Perhaps you have to be of a certain type (open to oddity) to fully enjoy the Man Man experience but I can think of few other bands that kicked so much ass, both live and on record, in 2006 the way Man Man did. The only reason this album is at #8 instead of in the top three is that I might've overdone it and listened to Six Demon Bag a bit too much.

7. Hell Hath No Fury by Clipse (+) - listen: "Wamp Wamp (What It Do)"
Times like these are when I feel like a lemming/robot. YES, I LIKE CLIPSE BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE LIKES THEM. I MUST PUT ONE RAP RECORD ON MY LIST TO SEEM OPEN TO OTHER KINDS OF MUSICS. THE WHOLE WORLD SAYS THIS IS GOOD - I AGREE. It's not like that though. I love rap when it's good and this is great. Seriously. It's as good as they all say. Shit, it's better. And yes, I think it's quite a bit better than Ghostface's Fishscale. Come on, WAMP WAMP...what it do, what it do...WAMP WAMP.

6. Ships by Danielson (+) - listen: "Did I Step On Your Trumpet"
This was the first album I heard this year that got me thinking "damn, this is a masterpiece". I've stepped back a bit from that assessment but there's no question in my mind that Ships is one of the best albums of the year. It might take a certain kind of open-mindedness to music to fully enjoy what Daniel Smith and crew have achieved here but I think it's near perfection.

5. The Life Pursuit by Belle & Sebastian (+) - listen: "Another Sunny Day"
When Eric up and told me that The Life Pursuit is Belle & Sebastian's best album yet I laughed in his face. Ha ha silly tall man, no WAY it's better than If You're Feeling Sinister. Wrong I was to taunt so quickly. While I'd not go as far as to say this album is better than If You're Feeling Sinister I will say it's gotten me loving Belle & Sebastian again. In fact, I was downright shocked at how good The Life Pursuit is, considering how much I disliked their previous two efforts.

4. Return To Cookie Mountain by TV On The Radio (+) - listen: "Wolf Like Me"
I've said it before but, TV On The Radio pushes boundaries and challenges listeners and I love them for that. They're creatively creating music in a world full of mindless mimicry, so bravo to them. The only thing keeping this album from being higher on my list is that I don't want to have it at number one like everyone else. Noooo, that's not it. It's that I find it a bit tough to listen to in one sitting. It's true. In fact, I find it better to listen in three song spurts...small doses. Like that extra spicy Sriracha.

3. Classics by Ratatat (+) - listen: "Wildcat"
"The Laker girls need to be taken down a peg or two..." If there's someone following me around every day shooting a secret movie with me as the star, I sure hope this whole album is the soundtrack. I'm not being paranoid or anything I'm just saying. Just in case. Because it's perfect for that. Perfect for any situation. Perfect.

2. Return to the Sea by Islands (+) - listen: "Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby"
The Unicorns made one of my favorite albums of the '00s and then split up. Assholes. Then Nick and J'aime formed Islands and put on a show at Knitting Factory last year that got me super excited for the Islands debut album. Turns out, the album is everything I could've wanted and more. Perfect pop songs, an opening song over eight minutes in length, a song named for Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, and an overall sound that's akin to Graceland era Paul Simon. Add the fact that they picked artwork by one of my favorite artists for the cover (and a have a soundbyte from an Art Bell show leading off the song "Volcanoes") and it's really a no brainer for Return to the Sea to show up here at number two.

1. The Crane Wife by The Decemberists (+) - listen: visit The Decemberists on MySpace
For their major label debut I expected The Decemberists to (perhaps) phone it in a bit. I mean, it would've been forgiven if they just took the big bag of cash and handed Capitol some tape of Colin singing sea shanties in the shower but that's not what this is. No, this is something else. It's...it's...loss for words, I cannot say. Let's look to Tiny Mix Tapes for some help: "The Crane Wife is God damn amazing. Have I used "amazing" too many times for you? Here's some more adjectives: astonishing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, magnificent, marvelous, remarkable, spectacular, staggering, stunning, stupendous, terrific, wonderful. That should cover it." Yes, okay, I've got it. The Crane Wife is the best album released in 2006. All year I was waiting for a band to put out that one record that totally blew me away. In October, The Decemberists did just that.

There you have it. A pretty gosh darn great year for new music if you ask me. There were quite a few albums that just barely didn't make it into my top 15, some of which you'll see mentioned below. I had a hard time trying to balance between albums that I consider to be very good and the ones that dominated my own ipod/stereo in 2006 but I think I finally got everything sorted nicely. So, go ahead and offer up your criticisms and questions and name calling and all the whatever you call it... Mostly I'd like to see YOUR "tops of '06" lists, so let us have them. Or, if you still need more lists from me, keep reading below.

10 albums that nearly made EAR FARM's top 15:
Annuals - Be He Me
Fujiya & Miyagi - Transparent Things
Ghostface Killah - Fishscale
Luke Haines - Off My Rocker at the Art School Bop
Midlake - The Trials of Van Occupanther
Bruce Springsteen - We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions
Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped
Tool - 10,000 Days
The Walkmen - A Hundred Miles Off
M. Ward - Post-War

10 albums that just aren't my thing, no matter how good everyone else says they are:
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Beirut - The Gulag Orkestar
Cat Power - The Greatest
Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies
Final Fantasy - He Poos Clouds
Girl Talk - Night Ripper
The Hold Steady - Boys and Girls in America
The Knife - Silent Shout
The Mountain Goats - Get Lonely
Tom Waits - Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards

5 albums that let me down:
Built To Spill - You in Reverse
The Flaming Lips - At War with the Mystics
The Futureheads - News And Tributes
Morrissey - Ringleader Of The Tormentors
The Streets - The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living

18 artists whose 2007 album I'm really excited about:
Animal Collective
Art Brut
Arcade Fire
Blur
British Sea Power
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Cornelius
The Cure
Deerhoof
PJ Harvey
Mancino
M.I.A.
The National
Nine Inch Nails
Other Passengers
Portishead
Radiohead
Wilco

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DON'T LIKE DESTROYER?

I don't know if we can be friends anymore. This is just too much to take.

Anonymous said...

add the faint to that last list. (at least i am.)

you have the best best of list so far yet. not just because the decemberists got the #1 slot. but good choices all around. and i'm glad to see jenny lewis getting some love. her album was great.

Unknown said...

Where is GOMEZ (How We Operate)???- Without question, the BEST record of the year.

And how about ELEVENTH DREAM DAY (Zeroes And Ones)??? I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt and assume you just haven't heard them.

Oh... and by the way... despite the hype - which sickens me as well - the ARCTIC MONKEYS really IS a great record.

Eric said...

Great list. If you like Mastodon's Blood Mountain, check out Killswitch Engage's latest as well.

Anonymous said...

I think he likes Destroyer. When did you decide you didn't like Destroyer? You used to not care about him, then I thought you posted Destroyer's Rubies as an 8+ and put the album on your favorite albums so far in 06 list? Stop dictating yourself. It's in my top 20 for sure. We can still be friends. What? We're not friends? Well, it's because you don't like Destroyer . bleh.

Matt said...

Destroyer...

I really tried to make myself like that album but ultimately it's just not my thing. Now, it's certainly more "my thing" than most of the other albums on that "not my thing" list, and I know it's a very good album, but yeah...

I also had Flaming Lips and Morrissey and Futureheads on my Best of 2006 so far list and here they show up under disappointments. Sneaky. Trust this list, it's the trooth.

d said...

yeah, I'm with you on the moz. at first, I was super excited but found that eventually it just didn't hold up.

Passion of the Weiss said...

Nice list man. I think the most interesting part of the whole end of the year listmaking is seeing how certain albums cause such divergent albums in people. That Man Man record does nothing for me and that Beirut does. But I love those Islands and Belle and Sebastian records. Those are top 10 for sure. And that Decemberists album is outstanding too.

I'm also gonna' have to go check out that 7L and Esoteric record now. I missed that one when it came out.

Anonymous said...

great work EARF, just for the shit of it here are mine, cuz you told us we could:

15. Fiery Furnaces - Bitter Tea
14. TV On The Radio - Return To Cookie Mountain
13. Sunset Rubdown - Shut Up I am Dreaming
12. Liars - Drums Not Dead
11. Band Of Horses - Everything All the Time
10. Loose Fur - Born Again In The USA
9. Danielson - Ships
8. Jenny Lewis - Rabbit Fur Coat
7. Sonic Youth - Rather Ripped
6. Midlake - The Trials Of Van Occupanther
5. Islands - Return To The Sea
4. Man Man - Six Demon Bag
3. Ratat - Classics
2. The Walkmen - A Hundred Miles Off
1. Grizzly Bear - Yellow House

Edwin Hesselthwite said...

Matt.. Surprised at the lack of one album being mentioned in any form here...

Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan's -
Ballad of the Broken Seas

You might like, you might not like... But please tell me you at least listened to it! Lanegan is always golddust, Campbell is a beautiful counterpoint...

Anonymous said...

A fine list, and, I agree whole heartedly regarding the Futureheads. That album was a major disappointment.

GaliciaCalidade said...

great list.

BTW -- 2007: Jesca Hoop's debut album will be out.

Anonymous said...

great list - but you really need to give that Hold Steady album another listen.

The Black Keys album is also deserving of a listen.

Anonymous said...

hmmm... no love for peter bjorn and john eh?

KokDamon said...

Lovely choice...

Anonymous said...

搬家
搬家
搬家公司
徵信社
徵信
彩妝造型
新娘秘書
票貼
室內設計
室內設計
徵信
徵信社
外遇
徵信
徵信社
外遇
搬家
搬家
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
免費a片
a片
免費av
色情影片
情色
情色網
色情網站
色情
成人網
成人圖片
成人影片
18成人
av
av女優

情慾
走光
做愛
sex
H漫
免費a片
a片
免費av
色情影片
情色
情色網
色情網站
色情
成人網
成人圖片
成人影片
18成人
av
av女優

情慾
走光
做愛
sex
H漫
a片
アダルト
アダルト
アダルトサイト
アダルトサイト
離婚
抓姦
外遇蒐證
外遇抓姦
外遇
侵權
仿冒
應收帳款
工商徵信
Shade sail
nike shoes
水泵
电动隔膜泵
自吸泵
离心泵
磁力泵
螺杆泵
化工泵
水泵
电动隔膜泵
自吸泵
离心泵
磁力泵
螺杆泵
化工泵
水泵
电动隔膜泵
自吸泵
离心泵
磁力泵
螺杆泵
化工泵
隔膜泵
气动隔膜泵
隔膜泵
气动隔膜泵
隔膜泵
气动隔膜泵
a片
成人網站
成人影片
寵物用品
情趣用品
情趣用品
MBA
在职研究生
在职博士
補習班
花店
花店
補正下着
中古車買賣
貸款
婚紗
婚紗攝影
補習班
留學
情色
情色
百家乐
轮盘
21点
德州扑克
百家乐系统
真人娱乐场
百家乐
足球
德州扑克
电子游戏
英格兰超级联赛
德国甲组联赛
意大利甲组联赛
西班牙甲组联赛
法国甲组联赛欧冠杯
英超
足球比分
足球彩票
体育彩票
即时比分
堆高機
婚禮佈置
宜蘭民宿推薦
寵物用品
情趣用品
情趣用品
坐月子
植牙
牙齒矯正
租屋
催眠
房屋出租
租房子
xo醬
牛軋糖
牛嘎糖
代償
房屋貸款
信用貸款
失眠
減肥
眼鏡
金門高梁酒
變頻洗衣機
票貼
借款
關鍵字廣告
租車





減肥
眼鏡
睡眠障礙
憂鬱症
躁鬱症
減重
瘦身
中醫減肥
台北中醫減肥
台中中醫減肥
高雄中醫減肥
產後減肥
下半身減肥
下半身瘦身
高雄眼鏡
屏東眼鏡
名牌眼鏡
太陽眼鏡
隱形眼鏡
鐵氟龍
PTFE
中壢花店
林口花店
南崁花店
金莎花束
歌倫比亞
雞腳凍
飲料加盟

太陽餅
月餅
口袋秤
度量衡
吊秤
吊磅
電子秤
磅秤
口袋秤
度量衡
吊秤
吊磅
電子秤
磅秤
招牌製作
招牌設計
廣告招牌
大圖輸出
電腦割字
招牌看板
廢鐵
廢銅
廢不銹鋼
廢電線
廢鋁
廢棄物
廢電纜電線
廢塑膠
制服
成衣
戒指
耳環
項鍊
對戒
手鍊
銀飾
飾品
對鍊
護理之家
台中花店
考試
塑膠箱
塑膠容器
工具箱
物流箱
拖板車
自動倉儲
倉儲設備
自行車衣
自行車背包
自行車手套
車衣
債務更生
債務清理
法協
蜂蜜
蜂王乳花粉
農產品
草本膠囊
促進新陳代謝
排便順暢的方法
體內環保
塑膠射出
塑膠製品
塑膠箱籃
物流塑膠箱
休閒傢俱
庭園圍籬

Anonymous said...

(法新社倫敦四日電) 英國情色大亨芮孟的公司昨天說,芮孟日前去世日本av,享壽成人電影八十二歲;這位身價上億的房地產開發商,曾經在倫成人網站敦推出第一場脫衣舞表演。色情


芮孟的財產估成人網站計達sex六億a片下載五千萬色情英鎊(台幣將近四百億)成人光碟,由於情色他名下事業大多分布在情色視訊倫敦夜生活區蘇活區,因此擁有「成人影片蘇活之王」的稱號。


部落格av公司「保羅芮孟集團」旗下成人影片成人行多種情色雜誌,包括成人網站avRazAV片zle」、「男性世情色a片」以及情色電影「Mayfair」。


色情影片孟本名傑av女優福瑞.安東尼.成人電影奎恩,父親av為搬情色電影運承包商。芮孟av女優十五歲離開學校,矢言要在表演事a片成人影片留名,起先部落格表演讀心術,後來成為巡迴歌舞雜耍表演的部落格a片作人。


a片下載許多評論家認為,他把情色表演帶進a片主流社會色情,一九五九年主持破天荒的脫衣舞表演,後來更靠著在蘇活區與倫avav女優西區開發房地產賺得大筆財色情a片富。


有人形容avdvd芮孟是英成人國的海夫納,地位等同美國的「花花公子」創辦人海夫納。

Anonymous said...

38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室38不夜城聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室080影音視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室哈雷視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族f1影音視訊聊天室上班族成人聊天室上班族成人聊天室上班族成人聊天室上班族成人聊天室上班族成人聊天室上班族成人聊天室aa片免費看微風論壇080哈啦聊天室6k聊天室成人聊天室上班族捷克論壇大眾論壇plus論壇080視訊聊天室520視訊聊天室尋夢園上班族聊天室成人聊天室上班族 a片a片影片免費情色影片免費a片觀看小弟第貼影片區免費av影片免費h影片試看 H漫 - 卡通美女短片小魔女貼影片免費影片觀賞無碼a片網美女pc交友相簿美女交友-哈啦聊天室中文a片線上試看免費電影下載區免費試看a短片免費卡通aa片觀看女優影片無碼直播免費性感a片試看日本AV女優影音娛樂網日本av女優無碼dvd辣妹視訊 - 免費聊天室美女交友視訊聊天室080免費視訊聊天室尋夢園聊天室080苗栗人聊天室a片下載日本免費視訊美女免費視訊聊天

Anonymous said...

汽車旅館
消費券優惠
motel
消費券
薇閣
住宿券
廣交會
廣州飯店
廣州
广州
广交会
广州酒店
Canton Fair
Guangzhou Hotel
Guangzhou
広州
広州の交易会
広州のホテル

contactos en valencia said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!

Anonymous said...

Oh... and by the way... despite the hype - which sickens me as well - the ARCTIC MONKEYS really IS a great record.
Box Docciait security

Unknown said...

MBT will not only change,MBT boots,the way you use your MTB Shoes,What are the benefits?christian dior,Free shipping and free return shippingdior shoes,on all diorIncluded with each pair ofdior handbags,an instructional DVDWhat is Dior?dior sunglasses,look at another good paoduct such as Dior totesDo not worryThe urge to buy these goodsnew balancerevolutionary fitness aid from Swiss Masai,new balance shoes,which may help reduce cellulite andnew balance website design ideasChildcare Franchise

Unknown said...

you have the best best of list so far yet. not just because the decemberists got the #1 slot. but good choices all around. and i'm glad to see jenny lewis getting some love. her album was great.Deutsch fuer Tuerkenbuy youtube views

amantr said...

please go to !
foreclosure searche-cig
We are one of only two approved distributors for the world famous Joytech 510 range of e-cigarettes in the UK, as well as the UK manufactured Decadent Vapour range of e liquid. Made with EU sourced ingredients and with UK pharmaceutical grade nicotine and propelyne glycol.

say me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bannister entered, and shrank back in evident surprise and fear at our judicial appearance.

"You will kindly close the door," said Holmes. "Now, Bannister, will you please tell us the truth about yesterday's incident?"

The man turned white to the roots of his hair.

"I have told you everything, sir."

"Nothing to add?"

"Nothing at all, sir."
[url=http://www.newbusinessopportunities.co]GlobalBusinessCommunity[/url]
[url=http://www.tophdaddy.com/]Vegas area code[/url]

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kokonohp said...

I don't know if we can be friends anymore. This is just too much to take.
APVMA registration consultantsDJ Rob E Rob mixtapes

phát triển said...

I don't know if we can be friends anymore. This is just too much to take.
gold charmsBottle Opener

Lamsida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lvv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lvv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lvv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia From TGR said...

strengthsfinder testiphone 3gs repaire the best best of list so far yet. not just because the decemberists got the #1 slot. but good choices all around. and i'm glad to see jenny lewis getting some love. her album was great.

mantr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mantr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mantr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luckyluke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.U.P said...

At birth, Victoria was fifth in the line of succession after her father and his three older brothers: the Prince Regent, the Duke of York, and the Duke of Clarence (later William IV)Home Warrantycompare car hire

trungvkvk said...

Personal Life Insurancesex gratis
Personal Life Insurancesex gratis

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RoseSlot2020 said...

เล่นเกม สล็อต เครดิตฟรี jokerโบนัส100 slot online ฟรีโบนัส
https://www.slotxd.com/jokergaming123

olivia said...

บาคาร่าเป็น เกมคาสิโนในต้นแบบหนึ่งยอดนิยมสูงสุด
สำหรับการเล่นเกมคาสิโน บางบุคคลบางทีก็อาจจะกล่าวว่ามีแต่ว่าคนถูกใจเล่นแต่ว่าเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ แม้กระนั้นพวกเราขอบอกเลยว่าเกมบาคาร่านี้แหละที่ทำให้ขาพนันเป็นคนมั่งมีหลายต่อหลายท่านแล้ว รวมทั้งบาคาร่าก็เป็นเกมพนันที่ได้เข้าไปอยู่ในระบบ sa อีกด้วย ก็ยิ่งทำให้ขาพนันเลือกที่จะเล่นบาคาร่าออนไลน์กันมากมาย ด้วยเหตุว่าเหตุที่ระบบ sa นั้น คือระบบที่มีความยอดเยี่ยมสำหรับเพื่อการเก็บรวบรวมเกมพนันที่ขาพนันถูกใจที่สุดมากมายองไว้ภายในที่ที่เดียว โดยที่ขาพนันจะสบายที่สุดสำหรับในการเล่นแต่ละครั้ง กล่าวอีกนัยหนึ่ง ถ้าหากขาพนันเบื่อบาคาร่าแล้ว ขาพนันก็สามารถที่จะไปสู่ปากทางเข้าเกมพนันอื่นๆได้เลย โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเปิดปิดเว็บเป็นประจำ
sa บาคาร่าที่มีในขณะนี้ เป็นเกมพนันที่มีระบบระเบียบสูงที่สุดแล้ว
บาคาร่าออนไลน์เป็นเกมพนันที่ขาพนันจำเป็นต้องให้การสารภาพเลยว่าเป็นเกมพนันที่มีขั้นมีตอนมากที่สุดเมื่อได้เข้ามาสู่ระบบ sa เนื่องจากว่าระบบ sa คือระบบที่ขาพนันสามารถที่จะเล่นเกมพนันอื่นๆได้ ทั้ง เกมบาคาร่าเองก็มีทางเข้าที่เข้าทางแจ้งชัดอีกด้วย แม้ว่าจะมีเกมพนันอื่นๆรวมอยู่ด้วยก็ตาม แม้กระนั้นปากทางเข้าก็มีการจัดอย่างมีระบบกฎระเบียบที่สุด โดยเหตุนี้ ถ้าหากขาพนันเข้ามาในระบบ sa เกมบาคาร่าแล้ว เป็นไปไม่ได้เลยที่ขาพนันจะเข้าสู่ปากทางเข้าของเกมบาคาร่าอย่างยากเย็นแสนเข็ญ
บาคาร่ายิ่งเล่นก็ยิ่งได้
ขาพนันหลายท่านอาจจะเป็นไปได้ว่าจะมีปัญหาว่า บาคาร่าเป็นอย่างไร ซึ่งในที่นี้พวกเราขอชี้แจงอย่างสั้นๆให้ฟังว่าเป็นเกมพนันที่เกี่ยวกับไพ่โดยการนับแต้มในไพ่นั่นเอง และก็การเล่นก็มีการพนันเพียงแต่สองฝั่งแค่นั้นเป็นฝั่งผู้พนันแล้วก็ฝั่งเจ้ามือ ซึ่งขาพนันจะเลือกเล่นพนันฝั่งไหนก็ได้ตามความพร้อมใจ แต่ว่าโดยมากแล้วขาพนันก็จะเลือกฝั่งที่เป็นเจ้ามือ เพราะเหตุว่าสามารถที่จะกลับเกมพนันได้โดยง่ายนั่นเอง
จะมองเห็นได้ว่า บาคาร่าออนไลน์เป็นเกมพนันอย่างหนึ่งที่มีความง่ายอย่างยิ่งสำหรับในการเล่น เพียแค่นับแต้มที่ไพ่ขาพนันก็จะได้ลุ้นแล้วว่าขาพนันเองเป็นผู้ชนะหรือแพ้พนันนั้น ทั้งยัง บาคาร่านี้ก็เป็นเกมพนันที่เรียกได้เลยว่ามีความยอดฮิตถึงที่สุดแล้วในเกมพนันคาสิโนออนไลน์ โดยมีความที่ได้รับความนิยมสำหรับการเล่นมากยิ่งกว่าเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยิงปลาออนไลน์ หรือเกมรูเล็โคนอนไลน์เสียอีก