10 December 2007

EAR FARM's Top Concerts of 2007

Below are the concerts featured (in chronological order) in EAR FARM's Top Concerts of 2007. You'll have to click through to read about/see pictures from the shows and to listen to all of the MP3s, so do it. Click the little bit at the bottom there that says "Click HERE to continue reading/view comments..." it'll be worth it. When possible, a live MP3/Quicktime from the corresponding show has been posted.

EAR FARM's Top 15 Concerts of 2007
- Man Man @ Bowery Ballroom - 5 January 2007 (Listen: "Bulls On Parade" LIVE from this show)
- Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks with Deerhoof (and others) @ Irving Plaza - 10 February 2007
- Jarvis Cocker @ Webster Hall - 23 April 2007
- Spoon @ Bowery Ballroom - 23 April 2007
- Wilco @ Hammerstein Ballroom - 25 June 2007
- Menomena @ South Street Seaport - 13 July 2007
- Slint @ Webster Hall - 17 July 2007
- Goes Cube @ Bowery Ballroom - 24 August 2007
- Sebadoh @ Club Europa - 2 September 2007
- Megadeth @ Irving Plaza - 26 September 2007
- British Sea Power @ Maxwell's - 15 October 2007
- The Walkmen @ Avalon - 17 October 2007
- A Place to Bury Strangers with The Secret Life of Sofia (and others) @ The Delancey - 20 October 2007
- Morrissey @ Hammerstein Ballroom - 27 October 2007 (Listen: "Death Of A Disco Dancer" LIVE from this show)
- Grizzy Bear @ The Society for Ethical Culture - 3 November 2007

Man Man @ Bowery Ballroom - 5 January 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)

Matt: Was that Man Man show at Bowery this year?! Seems like a lifetime ago... I bet Mike doesn't even remember it. Anyway, THAT was one helluva concert. It was sold out and everyone in the entire venue couldn't have been happier to be there, especially Man Man. They played their hearts out and delivered an experience that was nearly as good as/probably much better than when I saw them @ Cakeshop. This was easily one of my favorite shows of 2007.

Mike: I certainly do remember this show, kind of. One thing I love about Man Man shows is the implicit sense of community amongst the crowd. It's like everyone is strapped in together on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World singing "Yo Ho Ho" and passing around an invisible barrel of grog. This may not seem like it, but that's one of the highest compliments I can think of to give a band. Bravo men.
Listen: "Bulls On Parade" LIVE from this show (Rage Against The Machine cover)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Man Man @ Bowery Ballroom

Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks (pictured above), Deerhoof, Tokyo Police Club, Silversun Pickups, and El-P @ PLUG Awards (Fillmore NY @ Irving Plaza) - 10 February 2007 (above photos taken by Matt)
Mike: This show gets a free pass to the "best of" list simply because of the Malkmus factor. If you haven't figured it out yet, let's apply one of those SAT verbal tests to help: Malkmus is to Mike as Morrissey is to Matt. Simple enough. The PLUG Awards were kind of weird though. There was a sense of looming chaos and disorganization palpable throughout the event, but one thing I appreciated was the clear focus on the live performances. Instead of playing one or two songs apiece, each band got to play almost entirely full sets. My lasting memory of the evening was accosting Satomi from Deerhoof after their set and wishing her a happy birthday. She's like 4'10" and the look of sheer horror on her face as a drunken 6'3" jackass fought through the crowd to shout happy birthday will never be forgotten. The runner-up for visual memory of the evening goes to Malkmus' mustache. Matt had mustache envy for weeks to come methinks.

Matt: I went to this show for two reasons: one, because I got free tickets, and two, to see Deerhoof. They're a "music for music geeks" kind of band; not everyone's cup of tea, but a blast to see in person. And they brought it to the max at the PLUG Awards. Equally awesome were Malkmus and the Jicks - not so much for Silversun Pickups. However, the surprise show stopper for me was El-P, who gave a performance that I partially missed, yet somehow couldn't stop thinking about. It set the course for me to want to hear his album I'll Sleep When You're Dead again and again throughout 2007. And yes, the Malkmus mustache did give me mustache envy. So I grew my own, wore it out in public, got creeped out by how obviously creeped out my new mustache made every woman I encountered, and shaved. It was an influential show, this one.
Watch: Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks play three songs live at Plug Awards (Quicktime)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about the Plug Awards

Jarvis Cocker @ Webster Hall - 23 April 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: Though I've watched many videos, listened to countless bootlegs and imagined the energy and thrill of seeing them in person, I've never seen Pulp live. So I knew this was going to be a big night for me, regardless of who else was on stage with Jarvis. I mean, JARVIS COCKER. I'd have shown up at Webster Hall even if his solo record wasn't very good, but oh but it is. You may remember it appearing at #10 on EF's top albums of 2006? Yeah. And the live show was every bit as mesmerizing, charismatic, moody, and wonderful as I could've imagined. It was one of those shows that got better the more I thought back on it, and made me like the album Jarvis even more.
Listen: "Don't Let Him Waste Your Time" from Jarvis
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Jarvis Cocker @ Webster Hall

Spoon @ Bowery Ballroom - 23 April 2007 (photo taken from here)
Mike: Notice how this and Jarvis were on the same night. While Matt was busy making imaginary coke-bottle glasses with his hands in front of the mirror, I had the good fortune of seeing a straight-up Amurrican ass-kicking rock & roll show. I've seen Spoon a bunch of times and can safely say that this was by far the best. Billed as a secret show, it essentially gave Britt Daniel a chance to chug through most of Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga three months before it would come out. It also marked perhaps the last time New York will ever see them at a mid-size venue. One thing I kept marveling at throughout the show was that Britt OWNS the stage and completely works the audience with well-placed lip sneers, hip shakes and stutter-steps. He's a 21st century Tom Petty.
Listen: "Don't You Evah" from Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
Read: Stereogum's post about Spoon @ Bowery Ballroom

Wilco @ Hammerstein Ballroom - 25 June 2007 (photo taken from here)
Matt: I hate Hammerstein so much. It is too large, old and uncared for, a big pain to get drinks/go to the bathroom, and (most importantly) the sound generally sucks. Though the sound issue can be overcome by certain bands, a lot of these issues are compounded if you make the mistake of showing up to the venue late, which was exactly the case for us with this Wilco show. I feel like we weren't even that late either, but whatever. It took a good five songs for me to find a suitable spot and let go of my severe Hammerstein grumpies; but when I did, Wilco took over and did what they do best. Namely, deliver another outstanding live performance. Does anybody doubt that they're one of America's top three active bands?

Mike: Yes, the downside was that we arrived a bit late and were forced to sulk in the rear of the atrocious Hammerstein for the entirety of their set. It was literally impossible to wade through the crowd, I tried at least twice before giving up and salvaging what I could - which was quite a bit - from the show. Tweedy was positively charming and visibly happy to be back in New York (their first show here since their amazing New Year's Eve show at MSG with the Flaming Lips in '04). The true payoff for me, however, was seeing Nels Cline play live for the first time. I try hard on most occasions to keep my inner guitar-dork quelled but holy shit he is a ridiculously talented and incredible musician. Six strings of magic yo.
Listen: "You Are My Face" from Sky Blue Sky
Read: Brooklyn Vegan's post about Wilco @ Hammerstein Ballroom

Menomena @ South Street Seaport - 13 July 2007 (photo taken from here)
Mike: Well I sincerely miss those heavy metal bands I used to go see on the landing in the summer....yes, Menomena absolutely killed it at this show. All summer long the sound mix at SSS had been awful, reducing bands' sounds to discombobulated pockets of muddy bass and tinny treble. For this show, I naturally assumed the worst in advance. I had never seen Menomena live and was unconvinced that they could fill the massive sonic void of Pier 17. With expertly triggered samples, impeccable musicianship and innovative arrangements, they reminded me of what an outdoor summer concert should be: loud, joyful, and overpowering. Even the people at Pizzeria Uno were rocking out.
Listen: "The Pelican" from Friend and Foe
Read: Paste's post about Menomena @ South Street Seaport

Slint @ Webster Hall - 17 July 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: The timing for this show couldn't have been any better for me, personally. I'd just spent most of April, May, and June obsessing (all over again) over Spiderland and coming to the conclusion that it was the greatest record made in the past 20 years. I went into the show expecting the worst - they'd cancelled one of the planned two shows in a row, friends had told me that Slint wasn't so great in concert, and I had serious doubts about how the vocals and hushed moments of Spiderland would come across in a live setting (especially at Crapster Hall). Turns out it was a nearly perfect show. The sound, the band, the audience, the overall mood/atmosphere... seeing Slint play Spiderland in its entirety was without a doubt one of my favorite concert moments of 2007, if not my most favorite.
Listen: "Nosferatu Man" from Spiderland
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Slint @ Webster Hall

Goes Cube @ Bowery Ballroom - 24 August 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: There are literally a slew of Goes Cube shows I attended this year that could've made this list... perhaps the show @ Larimer Lounge in Denver, or the one at the Elbo Room in Chicago, or the one at the Viper Room in LA, or the homecoming show @ Mercury Lounge (big ups to David from GC, Nerd Litter, and Taylor for helping create my favorite concert photo of the year at that show)... each of those shows were outstanding in their own right. However, none of them matched the brilliance - the size of the audience and fan-fucking-tastic sound - of the night that Goes Cube assaulted Bowery Ballroom. Love.
Listen: "Goes Cube Song 48" from their MySpace page
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Goes Cube @ Bowery Ballroom

Sebadoh @ Club Europa - 2 September 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: This was the best of the five Sebadoh shows I've ever seen, and honestly I was a bit surprised. Maybe it's just that we always got bad shows in Chapel Hill, but for this set in Brooklyn all three guys "brought it" in a very friendly, familiar, relaxed yet rocking, manner that made for a great show. That the setlist was nearly perfectly comprised of all of the songs I wanted to hear was an added/unexpected bonus. An all around awesome concert.
Watch: "Soul and Fire" LIVE from this show (Quicktime)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Sebadoh @ Club Europa

Megadeth @ Irving Plaza - 26 September 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: What?! Oh sorry, I can't hear you because I was at the MEGADETH SHOW AT IRVING PLAZA and you weren't. Idiot. Dave Mustaine was sick for this show (and by sick, I mean not feeling well, but his guitar playing was also sick), yet he soldiered on and delivered (easily) one of my favorite shows of the year. Top three perhaps.
Watch: "Holy Wars" LIVE from this show (on YouTube)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Megadeth @ Irving Plaza


British Sea Power @ Maxwell's - 15 October 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: Wow, I'm not sure there could've been a better venue for me to see my first British Sea Power show in nearly two years than at Maxwells. The sound was cranked waaay up and the band blasted through their set, which included quite a few new songs I'd not yet heard. If we were ranking this list, this show would've been near the bottom of my top shows of the year, but still a top show regardless. Unfortunately, British Sea Power is going to always have a tough time living up to the magic of the first three shows I saw them play; however, they remain one of my most favorite current bands and always put on an extremely worthwhile live show.
Watch: "Remember Me" LIVE from this show (Quicktime)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about British Sea Power @ Maxwell's

The Walkmen @ Avalon (CMJ) - 17 October 2007 (above photo taken by Mike)
Mike: With CMJ only 24 hours old and another 72 long hours from completion, I was already a bit tired and over-saturated with live music by the time I arrived alone to this show. Don't worry, I stopped feeling bad for myself as soon as the Walkmen took the stage to a mostly empty Avalon and ripped through an amazing set of old and new songs in what amounted to a front row, seemingly semi-private performance by one of my favorite bands. This was the highlight of my entire CMJ week.
Listen: "Lemon Hill" from their MySpace page
Read: EAR FARM's original post about The Walkmen @ Avalon

A Place to Bury Strangers (pictured above), The Secret Life Of Sofia, Chop Shop, El Jezel, Gold Streets, Man In Gray, Mancino, Up The Empire, and The Vandelles @ The Delancey (StereoactiveNYC/Hot Rocks CMJ show) - 20 October 2007 (above photo taken by Matt)
Matt: Though I already knew that I adored both A Place to Bury Strangers and The Secret Life Of Sofia, their sets at this Stereoactive/Hot Rocks CMJ show kind of took me by surprise. Mostly because they both simply blew me away. Especially TSLOS. I can not wait to hear and see this band continue to evolve and grow. They're one of the most underrated bands in New York at the moment. Wait until the rest of the world gets a load of them. A Place to Bury Strangers, well, they play my kind of music. And they do it unbelievably well. Oh, and don't think this show would be mentioned if all of the bands on this bill didn't put on really great shows, because they did. But A Place to Bury Strangers and The Secret Life Of Sofia were tops on this night that ended up as my favorite show of all of CMJ.

Mike: It feels weird talking about this show as Mancino (and only two-thirds of Mancino at that) was a part of it, so it's sort of a conflict of interest. What I did really enjoy from this night was The Secret Life of Sofia. I'm incredibly impressed by how their new songs have blossomed live and really can't wait to hear their upcoming album.
Watch: "To Fix The Gash In Your Head" LIVE from this show (Quicktime)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about the StereoactiveNYC/Hot Rocks CMJ Showcase @ The Delancey

Morrissey @ Hammerstein Ballroom - 27 October 2007 (above photo taken by a different Matt)
Matt: It makes sense, thinking back, why this would end up as my favorite of the five Morrissey concerts I saw this year. It was concert #4 out of 5, so I knew the final concert was nearing. We all knew it (the audience, Morrissey, the lads in the band) and as a result, it turned out to be the big finish of Morrissey's run at Hammerstein, with the final concert on Sunday existing as more of a "cool down". For the show on Saturday night the stars were all aligned perfectly: Morrissey's voice was in top form, the setlist nearly perfect, and my location on the floor couldn't have been any better. Perfection. Or, maybe it was simply my company at the concert and the ramen at Momofuku after the show that made the night so wonderful... whatever the case, a top three concert of 2007.
Listen: "Death Of A Disco Dancer" LIVE from this show (originally a song by The Smiths, found HERE)
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Morrissey @ Hammerstein Ballroom

Grizzy Bear @ The Society for Ethical Culture - 3 November 2007 (above photo taken by Mike)
Mike: Hands down the best show of the year, and perhaps one of the best shows I've ever seen. Not much else I can say about it that I didn't cover in my fanboy manifesto below.
Listen: "He Hit Me" from Friend EP
Read: EAR FARM's original post about Grizzly Bear @ The Society for Ethical Culture

Now, what were your favorite shows of 2007?

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

grizzly bear at bowery in march was my favorite show of the year, maybe even the best show i've seen in new york. there, i said it.

that being said, you guys were fortunate to experience some pretty amazing live shows this year. looking forward to even more great shows in 2008...

Anonymous said...

Tell you what, it kind of kicks ass how many of these shows you have content from. Nice list and thanks!

Anonymous said...

.........................

Unknown said...

we have lots of polo shirts
Abercrombie Fitch

clothing

Abercrombie Fitch

hoodile

ralph lauren shirts
Columbia Jacket
north face jackets
spyder ski jacket
polo shirts
polo shirt
spyder jackets
spyder jacket
mens spyder jackets
spyder jackets for cheap
spyder ski jacket
womens spyder jackets
ralph lauren
spyder jackets cheap
spyder jackets for men
cheap spyder jackets
north face jackets
discount spyder jacket
ralph lauren t shirts
ralph lauren polo shirts on sale
discount ralph lauren polo shirts
ralph lauren shirts
ralph lauren polo discount
ralph lauren polo sale
ralph lauren polo

shirts

ralph lauren polo wholesale
north face jackets
north face jacket
Columbia Jacket
ralph lauren

jacket

Abercrombie Fitch hoodile
Abercrombie Fitch clothing
abercrombie fitch
abercrombie fitch


welcom to our store.

wilson tennis racket said...

You are a good writer, I like your blog.
Lately, I want to keep healthy, so I decide to buy top-grade prince tennis rackets, I look for many shops, where sell perfect tennis racquets. Meanwhile, I also want to buy the high-tech babolat tennis rackets, finally, I find this tennis store.
By the way, do you know cheap polo clothing? Do you want to be a focus no matter wherever you go? You can put on the most popular red polo shirts. you will be the most shining person wherever you go only if you dress in striped polo shirt.
Would you want to attracte others' eyes? If your answer is "Yes", you can wear north face jacket, in this beautiful season, you really need a suit of ralph lauren polo shirt
. They can make you become the attactive person.
prince tennis racquets
cheap head tennis racquet
superior wilson tennis racquets
babolat tennis racket
head tennis rackets
babolat racquet
wilson tennis racquets
spyder jackets
columbia jackets
beautiful north face jacket
burbeery polo shirts
lauren polo short sleeves shirt
lovers clothes
polo pants
cotton ralph lauren shirt
new ralph lauren vest
cheap ralph lauren shirts
Ralph Lauren clothing
Lauren Polo pants
polo T shirt
ralph lauren womens shirt
Ralph Lauren hoodies

cheap north face jackets said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much!
Lately, I want to keep healthy, so I decide to buy top-grade prince tennis rackets, I look for many shops, where sell perfect tennis racquets. Meanwhile, I also want to buy the high-tech babolat tennis rackets, finally, I find this tennis store.
By the way, do you know cheap polo clothing? Do you want to be a focus no matter wherever you go? You can put on the most popular red polo shirts. you will be the most shining person wherever you go only if you dress in striped polo shirt.
Would you want to attracte others' eyes? If your answer is "Yes", you can wear north face jacket, in this beautiful season, you really need a suit of ralph lauren polo shirt
. They can make you become the attactive person.
prince tennis racquets
cheap head tennis racquet
superior wilson tennis racquets
babolat tennis racket
head tennis rackets
babolat racquet
wilson tennis racquets
new ralph lauren vest
cheap ralph lauren shirts
Ralph Lauren clothing
Lauren Polo pants
polo T shirt
ralph lauren womens shirt
Ralph Lauren hoodies
spyder jackets
columbia jackets
beautiful north face jacket
burbeery polo shirts
lauren polo short sleeves shirt
lovers clothes
polo pants
cotton ralph lauren shirt

Unknown said...

The cold winter, does not seem too for wedding. Most recently, the cold one after another, hangzhou air

temperature pelter, let many wedding in late November bride is due a single wear gauze or dress, will

feel cold, wear too much and feel very bloated. For the bride, the winter is the biggest test how wedding

in temperature and balance between poise.

Don't be too upset, actually this season only fees cheap Wedding Dresses, marriage can create a different character

"winter wedding", also more memorable.

You can use the glittering and translucent white fairy tale, cheap cell phones
,the artistic conception to dress up oneself's wedding, choose blue, green, white ice cold tonal,

decorous atmosphere to create beautiful, Can borrow snow machine and bubble machine build indoor romantic

atmosphere, snowflake, feathers, Christmas tree,cheap cocktail dresses, even is the element such as silver crystal,

can add to your winter wedding dreamy colour, cheap jewelryyou can even in a pile of snowman YingBinChu lovely, guests,

we must take it and will soon be well.
On New Year's hottest r306c SONY Ericssoncheap cell phones

wholesale
, r306 first win in shape, give a person the feeling of professional and heavy. Its

design clamshell has hidden qualities. Although the low-end market positioning, introduction, SONY

Ericsson R series launched two must let those radio enthusiasts. And there are cheap ones, let the

public mobile phonewholesale of delight

The word "shanzhai" is very popular in China. It is industry phenomenon of imitation, high quality

and low price. Moreover, cell phones are the

representative of them.The global financial crisis led to a significant shri10:25 2009-12-26 nkage

of assets for people. "china wholesale" demonstrate the

might. most of them would like buy the cheap cell phonesnow .

Through google search engine, when you put in "discount cell
phones", you will find more than 15,000 pieces of related information.Cell phone china has been concerned

in the world. Many

international sellers can get a considerable profit by ways of wholesale cell phones from China and

switch selling. So it is a very

good job on cell phones wholesale in the current cosplay costumes

Wholesale Polo Shirts
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
Discount Ralph Lauren Polos

Anonymous said...

Acer lc.btp05.001 battery
Acer aspire 3000 battery
Acer Travelmate 4000 battery
ACER aspire 5560 battery
ACER BATBL50L6 battery
ACER TravelMate 240 Battery
ACER BT.00803.004 Battery
ACER Travelmate 4002lmi battery
Acer travelmate 800 battery
Acer aspire 3613wlmi battery
Travelmate 2414wlmi battery
Acer batcl50l battery
Acer Travelmate 2300 battery
ACER aspire 3610 battery
ACER travelmate 4600 battery
Dell Latitude D800 battery
Dell Inspiron 600m battery
Dell Inspiron 8100 Battery
Dell Y9943 battery
Dell Inspiron 1521 battery
Dell Inspiron 510m battery
Dell Latitude D500 battery
Dell Latitude D520 battery
Dell GD761 battery
Dell NF343 battery
Dell D5318 battery

Anonymous said...

Dell G5260 battery
Dell Inspiron 9200 battery
Dell Latitude C500 battery
Dell HD438 Battery
Dell GK479 battery
Dell PC764 battery
Dell KD476 Battery
Dell Inspiron 1150 battery
Dell inspiron 8500 battery
Dell Inspiron 4100 battery
Dell Inspiron 4000 battery
Dell Inspiron 8200 battery
Dell FK890 battery
Dell Inspiron 1721 battery
Dell Inspiron 1300 Battery
Dell Inspiron 1520 Battery
Dell Latitude D600 Battery
Dell XPS M1330 battery
Dell Latitude D531N Battery
Dell INSPIRON 6000 battery
Dell INSPIRON 6400 Battery
Dell Inspiron 9300 battery
Dell INSPIRON 9400 Battery
Dell INSPIRON e1505 battery
Dell INSPIRON 2500 battery
Dell INSPIRON 630m battery
Dell Latitude D820 battery
Dell Latitude D610 Battery
Dell Latitude D620 battery
Dell Latitude D630 battery

Anonymous said...

Dell xps m1210 battery
Dell e1705 battery
Dell d830 battery
Dell inspiron 2200 battery
Dell inspiron 640m battery
Dell inspiron b120 battery
Dell xps m1210 battery
Dell inspiron xps m1710 battery
Dell inspiron 1100 battery
Dell 310-6321 battery
Dell 1691p battery
Dell Inspiron 500m battery
Dell 6Y270 battery
Dell inspiron 8600 battery
Latitude x300 series battery
Dell latitude cpi battery
Dell 1x793 battery
dell Inspiron 1501 battery
Dell 75UYF Battery
Dell Inspiron 1720 battery
dell Latitude C640 battery
Dell XPS M140 battery
Dell Inspiron E1405 battery
dell 700m battery
dell C1295 battery
Dell U4873 Battery
Dell Latitude C600 battery
Armada E700 Series battery
Compaq 116314-001 battery

Anonymous said...

IBM 02K6821 battery
IBM 02K7054 battery
IBM 08K8195 battery
IBM 08K8218 battery
IBM 92P1089 battery
IBM Thinkpad 390 Series battery
IBM Thinkpad 390X battery
IBM ThinkPad Z61m Battery
IBM 02K7018 Battery
IBM thinkpad t41p battery
IBM THINKPAD T42 Battery


IBM ThinkPad R60 Battery
IBM ThinkPad T60 Battery
IBM ThinkPad T41 Battery
IBM ThinkPad T43 Battery
IBM ThinkPad X40 Battery
Thinkpad x24 battery
ThinkPad G41 battery
IBM thinkpad r52 battery
Thinkpad x22 battery
IBM thinkpad t42 battery
IBM thinkpad r51 battery
Thinkpad r50 battery
IBM thinkpad r32 battery
Thinkpad x41 battery
SONY VGP-BPS2 Battery
SONY VGP-BPS2C Battery

Anonymous said...

SONY VGP-BPS5 battery
SONY VGP-BPL2C battery
SONY VGP-BPS2A battery
SONY VGP-BPS2B battery
SONY PCGA-BP1N battery
SONY PCGA-BP2E battery
SONY PCGA-BP2NX battery
SONY PCGA-BP2S battery
SONY PCGA-BP2SA battery
SONY PCGA-BP2T battery
SONY PCGA-BP2V battery
SONY PCGA-BP4V battery
SONY PCGA-BP71 battery
SONY PCGA-BP71A battery
SONY VGP-BPL1 battery
SONY VGP-BPL2 battery
Sony vgn-t2xp/s battery
Sony vaio vgn-s4xp battery
Sony vaio pcg-z1rsp battery
SONY NP-FT1 battery
SONY NP-FC10 Battery
SONY NP-F330 Battery
SONY NP-F550 Battery
SONY NP-FM50 Battery
SONY NP-FP50 Battery
SONY NP-55 Battery
SONY NP-FM70 Battery

Anonymous said...

SONY NP-33 Battery
SONY NP-F970 Battery
SONY NP-FP90 Battery
FUJITSU Lifebook C2220 battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp63 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp68 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp77 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp78 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp79 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp95 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp98 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp121 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp151 Battery
FUJITSU lifebook t4010 Battery
FUJITSU lifebook t4020d Battery
GATEWAY NX7000 battery
UNIWILL 258-4S4400-S1P1 Battery
TOSHIBA PA3307U-1BRS Battery
TOSHIBA PA3383U-1BRS Battery
TOSHIBA PA3384U-1BRS Battery
TOSHIBA PA3465U-1BRS Battery
Toshiba PA2487UR battery
Toshiba A100 Battery
Toshiba Satellite A105 battery
Toshiba A70 battery
PA3062U-1BAT battery
Toshiba Satellite P30 battery
Toshiba PA3084U-1BRS battery

Anonymous said...

Acer Travelmate 4000 battery
ACER aspire 5560 battery
ACER BATBL50L6 battery
ACER TravelMate 240 Battery
ACER BT.00803.004 Battery
ACER Travelmate 4002lmi battery
Acer travelmate 800 battery
Acer aspire 3613wlmi battery
Travelmate 2414wlmi battery
Acer batcl50l battery
Acer Travelmate 2300 battery
ACER aspire 3610 battery
ACER travelmate 4600 battery
Dell Latitude D800 battery
Dell Inspiron 600m battery
Dell Inspiron 8100 Battery
Dell Y9943 battery
Dell Inspiron 1521 battery
Dell Inspiron 510m battery
Dell Latitude D500 battery
Dell Latitude D520 battery
Dell GD761 battery
Dell NF343 battery
Dell D5318 battery
Dell G5260 battery
Dell Inspiron 9200 battery
Dell Latitude C500 battery
Dell HD438 Battery
Dell GK479 battery
Dell PC764 battery

Anonymous said...

Dell KD476 Battery
Dell Inspiron 1150 battery
Dell inspiron 8500 battery
Dell Inspiron 4100 battery
Dell Inspiron 4000 battery
Dell Inspiron 8200 battery
Dell FK890 battery
Dell Inspiron 1721 battery
Dell Inspiron 1300 Battery
Dell Inspiron 1520 Battery
Dell Latitude D600 Battery
Dell XPS M1330 battery
Dell Latitude D531N Battery
Dell INSPIRON 6000 battery
Dell INSPIRON 6400 Battery
Dell Inspiron 9300 battery
Dell INSPIRON 9400 Battery
Dell INSPIRON e1505 battery
Dell INSPIRON 2500 battery
Dell INSPIRON 630m battery
Dell Latitude D820 battery
Dell Latitude D610 Battery
Dell Latitude D620 battery
Dell Latitude D630 battery
Dell xps m1210 battery
Dell e1705 battery
Dell d830 battery
Dell inspiron 2200 battery
Dell inspiron 640m battery

Anonymous said...

Compaq Business Notebook NX9000 series battery
HP 395789-001 battery
HP 446506-001 Battery
HP dv9700 battery
HP F4809A Battery
HP nc8000 battery
HP nc8230 battery
HP pavilion zd8000 battery
HP f2024b battery
HP f4812a battery
HP Pavilion ZV5000 battery
HP Pavilion DV1000 battery
HP Pavilion ZD7000 Battery
HP Pavilion DV2000 battery
HP Pavilion DV4000 Battery
HP Pavilion dv6000 Battery
HP Pavilion DV9000 Battery
HP F4098A battery
HP pavilion zx6000 battery
HP omnibook xe4400 battery
HP omnibook xe4500 battery
HP omnibook xe3 battery
Notebook NX9110 battery
IBM 02K6821 battery

Anonymous said...

IBM 02K7054 battery
IBM 08K8195 battery
IBM 08K8218 battery
IBM 92P1089 battery
IBM Thinkpad 390 Series battery
IBM Thinkpad 390X battery
IBM ThinkPad Z61m Battery
IBM 02K7018 Battery
IBM thinkpad t41p battery
IBM THINKPAD T42 Battery
IBM ThinkPad R60 Battery
IBM ThinkPad T60 Battery
IBM ThinkPad T41 Battery
IBM ThinkPad T43 Battery
IBM ThinkPad X40 Battery
Thinkpad x24 battery
ThinkPad G41 battery
IBM thinkpad r52 battery
Thinkpad x22 battery
IBM thinkpad t42 battery
IBM thinkpad r51 battery
Thinkpad r50 battery
IBM thinkpad r32 battery
Thinkpad x41 battery
SONY VGP-BPS2 Battery
SONY VGP-BPS2C Battery
SONY VGP-BPS5 battery
SONY VGP-BPL2C battery
SONY VGP-BPS2A battery

Anonymous said...

SONY VGP-BPS2B battery
SONY PCGA-BP1N battery
SONY PCGA-BP2E battery
SONY PCGA-BP2NX battery
SONY PCGA-BP2S battery
SONY PCGA-BP2SA battery
SONY PCGA-BP2T battery
SONY PCGA-BP2V battery
SONY PCGA-BP4V battery
SONY PCGA-BP71 battery
SONY PCGA-BP71A battery
SONY VGP-BPL1 battery
SONY VGP-BPL2 battery
Sony vgn-t2xp/s battery
Sony vaio vgn-s4xp battery
Sony vaio pcg-z1rsp battery
SONY NP-FT1 battery
SONY NP-FC10 Battery
SONY NP-F330 Battery
SONY NP-F550 Battery
SONY NP-FM50 Battery
SONY NP-FP50 Battery
SONY NP-55 Battery
SONY NP-FM70 Battery
SONY NP-33 Battery
SONY NP-F970 Battery
SONY NP-FP90 Battery
FUJITSU Lifebook C2220 battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp63 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp68 Battery
FUJITSU Fpcbp77 Battery

cheap electronics said...

grizzly bear at bowery in march was my favorite show of the year, maybe even the best show i've seen in new york. there, i said it.

that being said, you guys were fortunate to experience some pretty amazing live shows this year. looking forward to even more great shows in 2008...

cheap cell phones said...

oh! wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

elizabeth bernot said...

Costa Rica Tours
Jaco Costa Rica Tours
Los Suenos Costa Rica Tours

London Escort Agency said...

Your Escort Agency offers exclusive and most beautiful London escort girls of various nationalities.

London escorts said...

Bestescort4U agency provids best London escorts companionship in the UK.

luck said...

uggs clearance Your toes will never tire. The cheap uggs outlet comfy section for ladies also offers a large choice of sneakers Uggs Outlet and slip on shoes available.The guys too offer an interesting collection to appear toward. Cheap uggs outlet offers them the ability to experience its style, comfort in the form of beach thongs which has a rubber outsole and an EVA midsole. These as you can imagine are the perfect beach accompaniment ugg boots clearance.

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 80GB Solid State Drive - Nero Black/Natural Silver

HP - 15.6" Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive