27 August 2007

Goes Cube @ Bowery Ballroom - 24 August 2007

Goes Cube played killed Bowery Ballroom last Friday night before doing the same some nine hours later at After the Jump. Is there any doubt (now) about the validity of my statements from Friday's post about them? Because it has been made even more perfectly accurate after this weekend's shows, here's what I said: "Goes Cube's new material delivers thunderous, shredding, annihilating musical conquest. If you're looking for the best 'loud motherfucking live rock band' in New York City, look no further." Honestly, it's becoming difficult for me to continue to find more words to describe this band to the uninitiated; so get with it, or else I'll press rewind and quote myself again.

Listen:
Goes Cube - "Song 46"

See more pictures of Goes Cube (from this show and many others) HERE.

Visit Goes Cube on MySpace.

No comments: