Barry Bonds, baseball's home run king, was indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice Thursday and could go to prison instead of the Hall of Fame for telling a federal grand jury he did not knowingly use performance-enhancing drugs.Yikes. This is a big deal. For Bonds, for baseball, and for all of professional athletics, really. As for how it impacts us, well, it doesn't - except that I'm crazy about making mixes. Therefore, this sounds like a perfect opportunity for a special EAR FARM mix for the occasion!
The indictment, culminating a four-year investigation into steroid use by elite athletes, charged Bonds with four counts of perjury and one of obstruction of justice. If convicted, he could be sentenced to a maximum of 30 years in prison.
EAR FARM's mix for Barry Bonds
1. "American Idiot" by Green Day
2. "Cheated Hearts" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. "Terrible Lie" by Nine Inch Nails
4. "Everybody's Got Something To Hide (Except Me And My Monkey)" by Feelies
5. "Pretty Perjury" by Tiger! Tiger!
6. "Criminal" by Fiona Apple
7. "Dressing Up For The Indictment" by Rye Coalition
8. "In The Jailhouse Now" by Johnny Cash