22 November 2006

EAR FARM on Flickr

In case you hadn't noticed, I wanted to point out that you can visit EAR FARM on Flickr. Currently there are recent concert photos posted (from bands such as Annuals, Evangelicals, Goes Cube, Read Yellow, etc) and I'll be working over time to upload pictures from all of the past concerts I've attended...or, at least the ones where I took pictures.

Also, I wanted to let you know that EF will be taking a bit of a break over the next few days. This is due to the fact that I'm rather very sick and do not feel well enough to want to write about music. Check back in a few days as things will return to normal once I'm feeling better. For everyone in the States, I hope you have an excellent Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!

Anonymous said...

You should've stood on the other side. Damn you.
"Feel better!!" from me too.