06 June 2006

Contrast Podcast #10

Hey kids, guess what?! It's Contrast Podcast time! This week, the theme is 'road trip' and I'm looking forward to listening to the contributions. See, I actually make a yearly "Drive" mix just for the purpose of going on road trips. No, I don't own a car but still. Anyway, I didn't contribute (again) because of my hectic schedule (again) this past week, but that shouldn't stop you from checking out Contrast Podcast #10. And, I'm very much hoping to get back in the swing of taking part in this podcast next week - the theme is 'I'm the only one that likes this', so watch out.

You can download it HERE.

Previously:
Contrast Podcast #1
Contrast Podcast #2
Contrast Podcast #3
Contrast Podcast #4
Contrast Podcast #5
Contrast Podcast #6
Contrast Podcast #7
Contrast Podcast #8
Contrast Podcast #9

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

Hi Matt,

Yup. We are missing you over at CP towers since the success of the 8+ special. It's worth noting that due to space limitations some of the oldest podcasts are now offline. So come and get them while they are hot kids!

Tim