20 June 2006

Contrast Podcast #12

Slacker. That's me. Not really, but I wasn't able to find the time to contribute to Contrast Podcast. Again. Still, I listen. I love it, don't you? Theme this week: 'numbers'. Check out Contrast Podcast #12.

You can download it HERE.

Previously:
Contrast Podcast #1
Contrast Podcast #2
Contrast Podcast #3
Contrast Podcast #4
Contrast Podcast #5
Contrast Podcast #6
Contrast Podcast #7
Contrast Podcast #8
Contrast Podcast #9
Contrast Podcast #10
Contrast Podcast #11

2 comments:

Tim Young said...

Hi Matt ... we NEED you on CP13 ... the theme was chosen by Victor Scott .. and so far I've only had 2 (count them on two fingers) submissions! Hope to hear you soon! Tim

바카라사이트추천^^^ said...

From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with 바카라사이트추천 !!