17 June 2006

Weekend Live Music

Radiohead live @ The Theater at Madison Square Garden - 14 June 2006

1. "The Gloaming"
2. "The National Anthem"
3. "15 Step"
4. "Arpeggi"
5. "Kid A"
6. "Dollars And Cents"
7. "Videotape"
8. "Nude"
9. "I Might Be Wrong"
10. "Paranoid Android"
11. "Bangers 'n Mash"
12. "Pyramid Song"
13. "My Iron Lung"
14. "Bodysnatchers"
15. "Myxomatosis"
16. "No Surprises"
17. "Everything In Its Right Place"
18. "A Wolf At The Door"
19. "Down Is The New Up"
20. "Like Spinning Plates"
21. "Spooks"
22. "Idioteque"
23. "Just"
24. "The Tourist"

Thanks go out to Dan Lynch for this recording.

EF can't offer the whole show as a .zip due to issues in the past when bandwidth was exceeded.

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, Talking Heads, The Stone Roses, The Cure, PJ Harvey, Pulp, The Decemberists, Blur, Nine Inch Nails, Johnny Cash, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Led Zeppelin, Islands, Echo and the Bunnymen, Morrissey, The Durutti Column, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Giant Drag, Tool, Polvo, Mazzy Star, Meat Puppets, Squirrel Nut Zippers, and Pink Floyd.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, dude!

Anonymous said...

That's so great. Thanks -- I was at the show in the pit and I know I will never forget it...but this certainly helps.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for posting this!
I was there, right in the pit, and I think it was one of Radiohead's best concert to date. What an amazing experience!

John said...

Another here who was in the pit for this performance and loving every minute. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

hey... thanks so much, I was in the pit with you all too that night, SO INCREDIBLE.

Matt said...

i was in the seats (obviously if you read my write-up about the show) and thinking how much fun it must've been in the pit. and it's always very cool to get your hands on the recording of a show you were at so i'm glad you guys found the post!

Anonymous said...

Seriously though, thanks for posting this. I was not in the pit, but in the seats, and its sick to have this saved to my computer. Thanks for recording this and making it available... (good karma being sent your way-->>>)

A. Kofod

Matt said...

don't get me wrong, i didn't record this. but super thanks go out to whoever did.

d said...

thanks for putting this up! it helps somewhat with the pain of not being able to get tickets.

Anonymous said...

hey thanks a load for this one...
sure helps when ur never gonna see radiohead.

John said...

The site lders.nl> has the show from the 13th.

Neel said...

You're a hero for letting me hear Kid A live.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, you are def the man of the hour around here. That show was amazing... best setlist of the 7 shows I saw this tour.

Down is the New Up is perfect (Nude and Videotape didn't hurt my ears too much either, lol).

Wolf at the Door and Just were simply magnificent.

Peace

Anonymous said...

great set!
thanks for posting it
i just saw them at bonnaroo
they stole the show!

Anonymous said...

I was the recorder of this show. I know its my recording because you can hear two guys coming to their seats in the first minute of KidA ("we're 17 and 18"--I was in 19).
I guess when I put this up on dimeadozen I should have anticipated that it would be compressed to mp3 and posted without credits.
The original recording is in lossless flac on any number of sites and direct connect hubs, for anyone who wants the original in an uncompressed format.

danlynch
dlynch4@gmail.com

Matt said...

cheers Dan, this recording is really excellent. it's nice to have a solid recording of a great show you've been to - thanks!