25 February 2006

Weekend Live Music

Nine Inch Nails Live @ The Toledo Sports Arena, Toledo, OH - 21 February 2006
(photo, from a different show, from the NIN MySpace page)

1. "Love Is Not Enough"
2. "You Know What You Are?"
3. "Terrible Lie"
4. "The Line Begins To Blur"
5. "March Of The Pigs"
6. "Something I Can Never Have"
7. "The Frail"
8. "The Wretched"
9. "Closer"
10. "Burn"
11. "Gave Up"
12. "Eraser"
13. "Right Where It Belongs"
14. "Beside You In Time"
15. "With Teeth"
16. "Wish"
17. "Only"
18. "Every Day Is Exactly The Same"
19. "Getting Smaller"
20. "Dead Souls"
21. "The Hand That Feeds"
22. "Head Like A Hole"

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, Talking Heads, The Stone Roses, The Cure, PJ Harvey, Pulp, The Decemberists, and Blur.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

blah blah

Matt said...

well said

Anonymous said...

blah

Anonymous said...

Great work on the blog.
Im really random and also a bit chemically happy at the moment but I just wrote a new song and am dying to share it. here r the lyrics thanx for reading xx

five o'clock in the morning
Stare into the light
Like a mirror it reflects
The city of my mind

CHORUS
where the ocean overflow
And where the paths don't end
Where emotions don't exist
Where my life is spent

My morphine dreams

Blue eyed mermaids by the lake
Lure me deeper in
I can hear the air, the water
I can feel them sing

CHORUS

Five o'clock in the morning
Tears fall down like snow
The last day I was happy was
A thousand years ago

CHORUS

I just had my heart torn out
For a birthday gift
And I'm glad I've found a way
To get rid of it

CHORUS










++ many blood stained kisses ++
evelynn

Yabco said...

BoooOm great work here!!

Jennings said...

F'in ezarchive . . . it's been simply miserable the past few days. You've got to move on man . . . well, I do as well.

Matt said...

Yep. I wasn't 100% sure I'd be leaving EZarchive until this weekend. The search is on for a new host right now.

live music said...

I like to see live music show which may contain lots of entertainment.