14 January 2006

Weekend Live Music

The Stone Roses Live @ The Hacienda, Manchester, 27 February 1989
(photo, from another show, from here)

1. "I Wanna Be Adored"
2. "Here it Comes"
3. "Made of Stone"
4. "Waterfall"
5. "Sugar Spun Sister"
6. "Mersey Paradise"
7. "Elephant Stone"
8. "Where Angels Play"
9. "Shoot You Down"
10. "She Bangs the Drum"
11. "Sally Cinnamon"
12. "I Am the Resurrection"
13. "Outro"

(they start playing about one minute into the first track)

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, and Talking Heads.

5 comments:

FoeWeel !!! ??? said...

Thanks. I caught them at Webster Hall when they toured for Second Coming. One of the greatest bands. The 'Her It Comes' link is broken.

I put up the b-side from Love Spreads, 'Breakout' on my site, foeweel.com.

Matt said...

i love this band. sorry about the link but it's fixed now.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. You're great, so I'm going to put a link for you.

Cheers!

Oh and The Stone Roses! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Hey. Fantastic blog, fella! Where do you get all this great live stuff. I first came across your blog via a link on Brooklyn Vegan for the Talking Heads mp3s last week and I'm now a big fan.

I, too, went to see The Stone Roses on the Second Coming tour in Manchester (where I'm from) and this is a real find.

I've put a link for Ear Farm on my own blog and I'd love if you would come over and take a look.

Keep the faith,

James

dc said...

Cheers, great stuff...
As brown would say, "Who is and who isnt?"