24 December 2005

Weekend Live Music

Now that EAR FARM is hosting files I don't have to depend upon only posting things I find somewhere online. So, here is what I'd intended to post as a birthday gift to myself, instead it'll be a Christmas gift...from my favorite band:

The Smiths Live @ Irvine Meadows, Laguna Hills, CA, 28 August 1986
(photo, from another show, from here)

1. "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want"
2. "Still Ill"
3. "I Want The One I Can't Have"
4. "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"
5. "How Soon Is Now?"
6. "Frankly, Mr. Shankly"
7. "Panic"
8. "Stretch Out And Wait"
9. "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side"
10. "Is It Really So Strange?"
11. "Cemetry Gates"
12. "Never Had No One Ever"
13. "What She Said (with Rubber Ring intro and outro)"
14. "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"
15. "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"
16. "The Queen Is Dead"
17. "Money Changes Everything"
18. "I Know It's Over"

All were "released" on a popular bootleg called Thank Your Lucky Stars. There's more information about this show HERE if you're interested and I've got a bunch more live shows by The Smiths that I just might post in the future.

(sorry guys, had to remove the show to make room on the server. expect more live shows from The Smiths in the future on EAR FARM)

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, and Explosions in the Sky.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Great live show! I already have this one, but to anyone else...get it! Thanks for hosting it!

Anonymous said...

oh this is great. please post more! i could email you the morrissey bootleg 'i'm a poet' but other than that all my live smiths/moz are just random and no full liev shows.

Anonymous said...

more! please! that ones great

Matt said...

well, i promise i will indeed post more shows by The Smiths.

it might be a little while though as i'm not ready to repeat bands here on the "weekend live" deal just yet

Anonymous said...

Whoever you are, you rock.

Angela said...

Oh wow, thank you so much for this! I wonder who recorded it, the quality is incredible.

Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西.................

Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西.................

lvv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.