08 December 2005

Depeche Mode @ MSG - 7 December 2005

Depeche Mode played Madison Square Garden last night and I'm so so glad I got tickets. It was one of the best large arena shows I've ever seen. This was like a classic Depeche Mode show from way back, the entire audience was really into every song and waving their arms along with Dave - the audience singing along to "Everything Counts"...oh man. But the band, the band sounded fantastic.
I didn't bother with pictures but I'll find some in a bit, there were a TON of cameras there. By the way, they're playing at MSG again tonight and there are very good seats still available on Ticketmaster.

Oh, and the setlist:
Intro
A Pain That I'm Used To
John The Revelator
A Question Of Time
Policy Of Truth
Precious
Walking In My Shoes
Suffer Well
Damaged People
Home
I Want It All
The Sinner In Me
I Feel You
Behind The Wheel
World In My Eyes
Personal Jesus
Enjoy The Silence
(encore)
Somebody
Just Can't Get Enough
Everything Counts
(encore #2)
Never Let Me Down Again
Goodnight Lovers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome song list. don't have tix yet gonna go out there tonite and scalp them. did they check bags for cameras, i wanna take pics if i get in.

Matt said...

They checked only people who had bags but didn't seem too concerned with small digital cameras