26 December 2005

Die Romantik's Christmas video

Yesterday, Die Romantik sent me a message telling me that they had just put together a little special holiday song/video:

Second of all, merry christmas and happy new year (soon)! We decided to do something special for our friends & fans, and so wrote a new christmas carol to which we put together a music video.

It is a treat from us to all the people whom we want to thank - what better way to thank people than by doing it with what we do best - and so I wanted to invite you to see it.

We hope you enjoy it!

Best wishes,
Dominic & Die Romantik
Sometimes I really just love this band. I've been listening to them quite a bit lately so this sure was a nice holiday gift. Don't you want to see?

"A Die Romantik Christmas" by Die Romantik

This video, like the one for "Nachtmusik Für Linnea" that I previously linked to, was directed by Henry Joost.

Want to go see them? Live in NYC??
Die Romantik @ Sin-é this Friday the 30th of December