03 February 2006

Weekend Live Music

Pulp Live @ Melkweg, Amsterdam, Holland - 8 December 1995
(photo, from another show, from here)

1. "Do You Remember The First Time"
2. "Pencil Skirt"
3. "I Spy"
4. "Joyriders"
5. "Sorted For E's And Wizz"
6. "Live Bed Show"
7. "Acrylic Afternoons"
8. "Babies"
9. "Disco 2000"
10. "Mis-Shapes"
11. "F.E.E.L.I.N.G.C.A.L.L.E.D.L.O.V.E."
12. "Underwear"
13. "Common People"


Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, Talking Heads, The Stone Roses, The Cure, and PJ Harvey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I officially love you.

Anonymous said...

uhm, we have roughly EXACTLY THE SAME taste in music. your blog rocks.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone checked out the new Richard Cheese? He does some great and hilarious covers of bands we all know and love. His "Rock The Casbah" is awesome! His cover of "Creep" is also really funny, so check him out at www.myspace.com/surfdog

Anonymous said...

Richard Cheese cracks me up. I love his cover of The Killers' "Somebody Told Me".

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this. Common People really was the zenith of the 90s, wasn't it? And also so refreshing to find a blog that posts such a great diversity of bands spanning a timeline longer than say...oh, the last two months... If I hadn't come across this, I would've chucked my computer out the window after the next Tapes n Tapes post...
Jake

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE POST THIS SHOW AGAIN!!