04 March 2006

Weekend Live Music

Johnny Cash (with June Carter Cash) Live @ Irving Plaza, New York, NY - 9 July 1996
(photo, from a different show, from here)

1. "Folsom Prison Blues"
2. "Get Rhythm"
3. "Sunday Morning Coming Down"
4. "Ghost Riders In The Sky"
5. "A Cowboy's Prayer"
6. "I Never Picked Cotton"
7. "Unchained"
8. "Rowboat"
9. "Rusty Cage"
10. "Southern Accents"
11. "Memories Are Made Of This"
12. "Ring Of Fire"
13. "Walk The Line"
14. "I've Got Jesus In My Soul"
15. "Jackson"
16. "If I Were A Carpenter"
17. "Wabash Cannonball"
18. "Wildwood Flower"
19. "I Used To Be Somebody"
20. "Can The Circle Be Unbroken"
21. "Big River"
22. "I Still Miss Someone"
23. "Orange Blossom Special"
24. "I'll Be Waiting"

Sorry, EF can't offer the whole show as a .zip due to issues last week where bandwidth was exceeded. Enjoy this superb concert though, and here's to hoping that Walk the Line wins some awards tomorrow!

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, Talking Heads, The Stone Roses, The Cure, PJ Harvey, Pulp, The Decemberists, Blur, and Nine Inch Nails.

6 comments:

Chris said...

J & JC Cash always sound great. Thanks Matt.

A.Guss said...

this is just what i wanted for the weekend...awesome post

Anonymous said...

As luck would have it, I found the show in lossless format at Dimeadozen for anyone that wants a non-MP3 source...

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=49379&hit=1

Satan said...

i have really been enjoying the all day and all nite performances by johnny cash since my man death finally got him

his show is hot

pun intended

you guys should all come check it out as soon as possible

i will make all the arrangements

we are never sold out

there is always seating available

Matthew Bamberg said...

Cool site; I bookmarked. Great songs.

Merlin said...

I just caught the movie and it rocked- a fan forlife- music is the source!
Are you from the uk or usa? just wondering about concert dates and venues-thanks
venting-spleen.blogspot.com
Guy
X
Peace