27 March 2006

Contrast Podcast

Is it possible to have a crush on a Podcast? It must be, because five songs into the Contrast Podcast I'm totally enamored with what I'm hearing. The concept was simple enough - Tim from The Face of Today asked a bunch of music bloggers to submit an intro and a track for inclusion in a new podcast he was putting together. The only guidline was a theme of 'one'. The result is a podcast everyone reading this site will totally enjoy. Oh, and I'm one of the bloggers that submitted a track, so go HERE and check it out.

PS - somebody should've told me my track was coming after Nas. I'da been all "Yo...'to take it back to africa, I did it with Biggie, me and 2pac were soldiers of the same struggle'..."

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

Thanks again for your submission Matt. Hopefully we'll get another one from you for a future podcast!?

All the best,

Tim