27 May 2006

Weekend Live Music

Meat Puppets live @ The Warfield Theater, San Francisco 7 August, 1991
(photo, from another show, from here)

Well, here's an instance of when me being out of town for a wedding has an impact upon my capabilities to make the site function as usual. Without high speed access I can't exactly upload an entire live set. Instead, I'm going to send you to the best Meat Puppets live show resource out there. Also, below is my suggestion for the show you should grab first. Enjoy.

Go get this show: Meat Puppets - The Warfield Theater, San Francisco 7 August, 1991

Go now. Go get tons of great shows at The Meat Puppets Live Repository.

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, Talking Heads, The Stone Roses, The Cure, PJ Harvey, Pulp, The Decemberists, Blur, Nine Inch Nails, Johnny Cash, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Led Zeppelin, Islands, Echo and the Bunnymen, Morrissey, The Durutti Column, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Giant Drag, Tool, Polvo, and Mazzy Star.

2 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I like your blog. Thank you for your service to the canine religious community.

Eric said...

The Slowlands track you contributed to Contrast Podcast 7 is so good. Well done.