30 May 2006

Contrast Podcast #9

It's that time again...Contrast Podcast time! This week the theme is local music so I'm pretty excited to hear the contributions to learn of some new bands. I didn't contribute because of my hectic schedule this past week but that shouldn't stop you from checking out Contrast Podcast #9.

You can download it HERE.

If you're a music blogger, you can contribute too...go check it out.

Previously:
Contrast Podcast #1
Contrast Podcast #2
Contrast Podcast #3
Contrast Podcast #4
Contrast Podcast #5
Contrast Podcast #6
Contrast Podcast #7
Contrast Podcast #8

2 comments:

Tim Young said...

Thanks for linking up to the podcast as usual Matt. Unfortunately I've had to take Podcast #1 offline to fit the new one in my webspace .. so download those old episodes while they are still hot!

Anonymous said...

hot stuff. too bad you couldn't contribute to the theme matt. i would have looked super forward to what you would have picked. :(