22 January 2008

I Want My MTV - In Memory of Heath Ledger

Heath Ledger, one of America's great young actors, died today at the age of 28, the result of a possible overdose. Below you'll find (mostly unofficial) music videos for songs that were featured in some of the films Heath Ledger appeared in. RIP Heath.


"The Wings" by Gustavo Santaolalla (above), featured in the film Brokeback Mountain


"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Heath Ledger and some marching band (above), featured in the film 10 Things I Hate About You


"We Will Rock You" by Queen (above), featured in the film A Knight's Tale


"Nervous Breakdown" by Rise Against (above), featured in the film Lords of Dogtown


"Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by Antony and the Johnsons (above), featured in the film I'm Not There

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And listen to this beautiful and bizaare song about Ledger
www.oneweeklygun.wordpress.com