29 April 2008

I Want My MTV - videos actually seen on...... MTV!?!

Or, on MTV2 actually. Same difference. What I'm saying is that last night, on Subterranean, I saw multiple videos I'd never seen before and I loved them. And I discovered a new band too (The Buddy System). It was amazing. Just like old times. Check out a few favorites from last night's show below...


"Clap Paws" by The Buddy System (above)


"Fireworks" by Animal Collective (above)


"The Air We Breathe" by Figurines (above)


"Polite Dance Song" by The Bird and the Bee (above)

2 comments:

Gregory said...

I want to watch videos on MTV so bad that I Tivo Subterranean every week and watch them. I was impressed by many of the same videos you were. Really like the Animal Collective video and Figurine video.

Anonymous said...

maybe there will be a revolt and we'll see videos on mtv again. there has to be some backlash eventually to all of the mindless "reality" filler that's seen on that channel. don't you think?