22 April 2008

Three for Free - My Morning Jacket, My Brightest Diamond, Wolf Parade

EAR FARM's Three for Free: three EF approved, free and legal MP3s posted each week. This week - three songs from 2008 albums that have recently found their way onto the interbahn. Click on the artist name to go to their site, click on the song name to listen to the song. UPDATE: we've been asked to remove the My Morning Jacket song, but it can still be found HERE.

Listen:
My Morning Jacket - "Evil Urges" (removed due to request)

My Brightest Diamond - "Inside a Boy"

Wolf Parade - "Call It A Ritual"

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

Just found you guys-- looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the my morning jacket song. i've been listening to it over and over again at my cube. thanks ef!

4d ultrasounds said...

As usual i am searching some useful information, immediately i found this post and gain some useful information great work such a great brain to use.

doctor ratings and reviews said...

Thanks for posting this informative article.