22 April 2008

Three for Free - My Morning Jacket, My Brightest Diamond, Wolf Parade

EAR FARM's Three for Free: three EF approved, free and legal MP3s posted each week. This week - three songs from 2008 albums that have recently found their way onto the interbahn. Click on the artist name to go to their site, click on the song name to listen to the song. UPDATE: we've been asked to remove the My Morning Jacket song, but it can still be found HERE.

Listen:
My Morning Jacket - "Evil Urges" (removed due to request)

My Brightest Diamond - "Inside a Boy"

Wolf Parade - "Call It A Ritual"

7 comments:

Ronnie said...

Just found you guys-- looking forward to reading more.

bob's your uncle said...

i LOVE the my morning jacket song. i've been listening to it over and over again at my cube. thanks ef!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Anonymous said...

免費a片 a片 免費av 色情影片 情色 情色網 色情網站 色情 成人網成人圖片成人影片 18成人 av av女優avav女優情慾 走光 做愛 sex H漫 情色 情趣用品 情色 a片 a片 成人網站 成人影片 情趣用品 情趣用品アダルトアダルト アダルトサイト アダルトサイト 情趣用品
補正下着

4d ultrasounds said...

As usual i am searching some useful information, immediately i found this post and gain some useful information great work such a great brain to use.

doctor ratings and reviews said...

Thanks for posting this informative article.

Classified Ads Punjab said...

I discovered so many beneficial thing in your blog site especially its discussion. On the a lot of feedback on your articles, I guess I am not the only one getting the satisfaction right here! keep up a good work.