09 May 2007

Fujiya & Miyagi - "Ankle Injuries" video and MP3

Fujiya & Miyagi have released a new video. I like them. Their PR lady sent me an email alerting me to this fact (the new video fact, not the fact that I like them) and I watched the video. I liked it very much. Therefore, I share it with you.

Watch:


Listen:
"Ankle Injuries"

Fujiya & Miyagi July Dates:
6 July - New York, NY (South Street Seaport)
7 July - Philadelphia, PA (Johnny Brenda's)
9 July - Boston, MA (Middle East Downstairs)
10 July - Montreal, QC (Lambi)
11 July - Toronto, ON (Legendary Horseshoe Tavern)
12 July - Cleveland, OH (Grog Shop)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test this

www.googlemp3.com

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it cause its my cousins Davids band an hes ace theres no bigger fan tho than my auntie B x