Yesterday was our final travel day of the tour. That meant no show, lots of driving (we've currently driven over 6,000 miles). We got a late start (due in part to the fact that David was demanding a shuffleboard rematch, Dan and I lost - go figure/serves me right after all of that boasting) and ended up stopping at a Days Inn in Russell, Kansas.
From here it's on to Kansas City tonight and then 7 more shows in a row before we get back to New York. Keep in mind the homecoming show on April 6th at Mercury Lounge - I expect to see all of you there ready to marvel at my tour beard.
Now, how about a few links:
- Nerd Litter writes about the most recent EF Presents show L'amour (or Less)
- Dodge Kentucky Blog has new Birdmonster songs
- rbally has returned with more live show downloads
- Cause=Time on Goes Cube's Denver show
- Eric Harvey on the music in Rear Window
28 March - El Torreon w/ Witch and HareListening to right now:
3101 Gillham Plz, Kansas City, Missouri
Bell - "Expanding File"
Visit Goes Cube on MySpace
Full tour schedule HERE
***also be sure to go HERE and submit some questions for me to ask the guys***