25 August 2006

DAM TV - "Miss I Don't Know How to View a Rough Cut Lady" and more

The below songs were done by some guys over at Discovery Advertising and Marketing TV for an internal presentation meeting at Discovery. I first heard "Miss I Don't Know How to View a Rough Cut Lady" months ago via one of my coworkers and I'd forgotten about it until a friend reminded me two days ago. That's when I learned there were five more songs from the DAM TV guys. Some of these are fairly industry-specific so for those in film/video production "Miss I Don't Know How to View a Rough Cut Lady", "Mr. Cutting a Promo for a Lame Show Guy", and "Mr. Impossible Promo Approval Guy" are spot on. But hey, there's something here for everyone else too - I ran into "Miss Small Talk in the Elevator Girl" just this morning. Man, I love the backup singer in these. Anyway, enjoy.

Listen:

These tracks were all found HERE.

1 comment:

contactos en barcelona said...

It can't really have effect, I believe this way.