23 October 2007

Hangar 18: Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football - Week 7 Summary

Week seven of Hangar 18: the Bloggers v. Rockers Fantasy Football League brought a loss for team EAR FARM, dropping me into sole possession of third place overall. Some people have asked "how you do so well, team stink so much?" and my answer is simple, "luck - the same way anyone ever succeeds at fantasy fotball." That's a sad fact every fantasy team owner will realize sooner or later, but hey - it's fun luck! Below are the results from this past week, the current standings, my team's roster, and a couple of theme songs.

Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Current Standings:

    1. My Old Kentucky Blog (6-1)
    2. Arizona (6-1)
    3. Ear Farm (5-2)
    4. The Muggabears (4-2-1)
    5. Indie Interviews (4-3)
    6. Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (3-4)
    7. ninebullets (3-4)
    8. Gorilla vs. Bear (3-4)
    9. Mancino (3-4)
    10. I Guess I'm Floating (3-4)
    11. Tapes 'n Tapes (Josh) (1-6)
    12. Tapes 'n Tapes/Vicious Vicious (Erik) (0-6-1)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Seven Results:
    Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (88) defeated Ear Farm (66)
    Mancino (89) defeated ninebullets (75)
    My Old Kentucky Blog (121) defeated Tapes N Tapes (Josh) (85)
    Gorilla Vs. Bear (106) defeated Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (29)
    Arizona (95) defeated Indie Interviews (79)
    The Muggabears (98) defeated I Guess I'm Floating (63)
Rockers vs. Bloggers Fantasy Football Week Eight Matchups:
    Indie Interviews (vs) Ear Farm
    Margot & The Nuclear So & So's (vs) Mancino
    ninebullets (vs) My Old Kentucky Blog
    Tapes N Tapes (Josh) (vs) Gorilla Vs. Bear
    Tapes N Tapes/Vicious Vicious (vs) I Guess I'm Floating
    Arizona (vs) The Muggabears
EAR FARM's (team name Mother Puncher) current roster:
QB: Derek Anderson (Cle)
RB: Joseph Addai (Ind)
RB: Adrian Peterson (Min)
WR: Torry Holt (Stl)
WR: Amani Toomer (NYG)
WR: Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)
TE: Jeremy Shockey (NYG)
D: Houston
K: Jeff Reed (Pit)
BN: Deion Branch (WR - Sea)
BN: Matt Schaub (QB - Hou)
BN: Dwayne Bowe (WR - KC)

Listen:
"Hangar 18" by Megadeth
"Mother Puncher" by Mastodon

No comments: