24 March 2008

Hit-or-miss: "The Day I Tried To Live" by Soundgarden

Listen:
"The Day I Tried To Live" by Soundgarden from Superunknown

View:
Image search results for The Day I Tried To Live - above image is from the first page of results (and was originally from HERE).
--
In the recent past these songs were featured in Hit-or-miss posts:
"I'm Comin' Down" by Primal Scream
"I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes" by The Boy Least Likely To
"Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)?" by Buzzcocks
"I Would Work If I Could" by Brian Michael Roff And The Deer
"My Last Kiss" by The Durutti Column
"Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone" by The Walkmen
"Cosmic Dancer" by T. Rex
"I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder
--
EAR FARM's Hit-or-miss is a weekly feature (every Monday) wherein the EF music library is put on shuffle, the song that plays is then searched (using the song title) on Google images and a resulting photo (plus an MP3 of the song) is posted. You can see all of EAR FARM's Hit-or-miss posts thus far right HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, sound garden!

Anonymous said...

After reading your post I wanna listen this song.


Watch TV Shows Online