12 March 2008

I Want My MTV - Del The Funky Homosapien

New Del out today, is it any good? Seems like a perfect opportunity for a few music videos either way. Check out four videos below/after the jump and catch Del twice on Thursday in Austin @ SXSW.


"Workin It" by Del The Funky Homosapien (above, lead single from new album Eleventh Hour)


"Mistadobalina" by Del The Funky Homosapien (above)


"Positive Contact" by Deltron 3030 (above, regular version)


"Rock the house" by Gorillaz (above)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww. That's too bad...I love Del but this is boring! I guess it's the single and guys like Del have more interesting songs that don't usually see too much airplay. I mean, who wants to hear another dude say "workin's it?" in a rap vid...
I'm hoping the rest of the album is better. Cool vid though, who made it?