17 March 2008

Hit-or-miss: "I'm Comin' Down" by Primal Scream

Listen:
"I'm Comin' Down" by Primal Scream from Screamadelica

View:
Image search results for I'm Comin' Down - above image is from the twenty-first page of results (and was originally from HERE).
--
In the recent past these songs were featured in Hit-or-miss posts:
"I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes" by The Boy Least Likely To
"Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)?" by Buzzcocks
"I Would Work If I Could" by Brian Michael Roff And The Deer
"My Last Kiss" by The Durutti Column
"Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone" by The Walkmen
"Cosmic Dancer" by T. Rex
"I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder
"Stay On Your Toes" by Del Tha Funkee Homosapien

To see a full list of every song featured in EAR FARM's Hit-or-miss (and to find out just what this Hit-or-miss is) click HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holaaaa yes pastalar kurabiyeler hazırlamak kadayıf yapımları videolu tatliları hazırla resimli pastalar Pasta Resimli Tarif yaşpasta