15 March 2008

Man Man @ Cedar Street Courtyard - 13 March 2008 (SXSW Day 2, pics, live video/mp3)

For some reason I've recently found myself acting as though I don't need to see Man Man again anytime soon. I mean, I've seen them like, a 100 times, isn't that enough? No. Never enough Man Man, which was proven once again this past Thursday night at Cedar Street Courtyard in Austin, TX. Wow. That's all - every time - wow.

Check out more pics as well as live video/mp3 after the jump.




Listen:
"Hurly / Burly -> unknown song" by Man Man live (from this show)

Watch:
"Hurly / Burly -> unknown song" by Man Man live (from this show) on YouTube | download QT

See more pictures of Man Man (from this show and others) HERE.

Visit Man Man on MySpace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You like man man, man? I dunno...dude.