14 July 2006

Goes Cube VIDEO for "Goes Cube Song 26"!!!

One of EAR FARM's favorite unsigned NYC-based bands is at it again! Goes Cube recently tore the roof off of Gothamist's Movable Hype 8.0 (you may have read about it over at Stereogum) and they're set to play another show in less than a week! I missed the Movable Hype goodness so you better believe I'll be hitting up their show this Wednesday over at Trash Bar. You too? Sweet. Promise me you'll do the robot with me to "Goes Cube Song 30" when they play it, k?

More on that show early next week, right now it's all about the video, WHAT? The video...

So, for some reason these guys have been hiding this awesome video of theirs from the world. They made it themselves and I think it's a really cool video. I love it. Hm, maybe they were just waiting for the right moment to unleash the goodness. If so, I have to agree...right now is perfect. Goes Cube is blowing up, lots of people are taking notice. Go and watch the video already, I'll see you at their show on Wednesday.

Watch (WMV):
"Goes Cube Song 26"

Visit Goes Cube on MySpace

Buy their EP HERE

Previous Goes Cube posts on EAR FARM:
Review: Goes Cube new songs from June
Video: Goes Cube @ Sin-é, 24 January 2006
Review: Goes Cube @ Sin-é, 24 January 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

the video doesnt not work for me, can you help im on a mac?

Matt said...

Not sure if that means it IS or isn't working but if it's not you'll need to get Windows Media Player for Mac