29 July 2006

Weekend Live Music

The Unicorns live @ The Earl, Atlanta, GA, 2 March 2004
(photo, from another show, from HERE)

1. "Tuff Ghost"
2. Say No To Drugs
3. "The Clap/I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Head/P.I.M.P"
4. "Innoculate The Innocuous"
5. Peanuts & Bryan Adams
6. "Jellybones"
7. Jellybone
8. "Ghost Mountain"
9. "Child Star"
10. Intercontinental Breakfast
11. "Sea Ghost"
12. Take Your Shirt Off
13. "Ready To Die"
14. "I Was Born (A Unicorn)"
15. "Emasculate The Masculine"
16. "Tuff Luff"

(this show is missing the final two tracks, but it's worth a listen anyway. also, it represents the first of many times that you're going to see a repeat band/artist in EAR FARM's Weekend Live Music series. don't worry, I haven't run out of other bands/artists - just wanted to get this Unicorns show up since the first one I posted hasn't been available for a while)

Past EAR FARM Weekend Live Music has included live songs/sets by Sublime, Spoon, Ween, The Unicorns, My Bloody Valentine, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, The Smiths, Morphine, Talking Heads, The Stone Roses, The Cure, PJ Harvey, Pulp, The Decemberists, Blur, Nine Inch Nails, Johnny Cash, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Led Zeppelin, Islands, Echo and the Bunnymen, Morrissey, The Durutti Column, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Giant Drag, Tool, Polvo, Mazzy Star, Meat Puppets, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Nouvelle Vague, Built To Spill, Thelonious Monk Quartet, Liars, and Bob Marley & The Wailers.

Each week one of these live shows will be removed to make room on the server. Get them while you can.

2 comments:

shane said...

thank you.

Unknown said...

EFX bracelet is an embedded wearable holographic technology designed to maximize performance and overall well-being. There is no scientific evidence that suggests they actually work. I have a personal technique which is simmilar to the EFX bracelet, I just put on a
Emporio Armani on my wrist and I instantly feel much stronger and well balanced. It really works, I feel much better. zhu zhu pet omega-watch are waiting for your choices. 10% discount. good luck. power balance